Exclamation lvl 80 PvP active?

Mate of mine started playing again, he's a real pve fan, now I want to play again. Yet, I want to play if for the pvp.
    How's the lvl 80 pvp these days? Is it active or a rare thing these low lvl pvp stuff?

If you could tell me which low-pvp lvl's are hot etc, that would be really nice. Idea's and tips are always welcome
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.

Deleted
    lvl 80 pvp Queu time , = Unavaible Takes ages

if u want good pvp brackets i say between the lvls of 50-54, 60-64, and 65-69 are the ones i considerd fun.
    Last edited by phirx; 2011-08-28 at 05:45 PM.

Deleted
    Level 70 pvp is pretty active. BGs are ok, 2v2 are short queues (although often vs same team).

Okay, so the lvl 20-29 lvl is dead? Something els, I'm current on Hellscream (Don't know the BG server name)

Quote Originally Posted by tipzi View Post
    lvl 80 pvp Queu time , = Unavaible Takes ages
    Not really, I get queue's fairly fast on my Level 80 Warrior over on Area 52. They usually take 5-10 minutes, during normal hours.

@OP: One way to find out dude!

I wish they'd make bg/arena queues for 60 and 70 only. There's PLENTY of players that have capped at that level and I think it would be better that way than people going to 64 or 74 just for bg's while they can't do arenas anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I only got my account till WotLK, imo the lvl 85 pvp just looks horrible. To much HP etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Amstelkid View Post
    Okay, so the lvl 20-29 lvl is dead? Something els, I'm current on Hellscream (Don't know the BG server name)
    no...20-24 is dead yes.; 25-29 is still good. pvp brackets are no longer in brackets of 10 lvls but 5 lvls