Poll: How much do you Download?

10+ Year Old Account

How much do you Download in a Month?

So the title says it all, how much do you download a month on average?

Personally this month iv probably would of download around 200GB but iv re-setted my modem/router so the count also re-setted but iv recoded 100GB in 15 days.

Last edited by Mister K; 2011-08-28 at 07:21 PM.

My Usenet account jacks me up super high in the past, something like 500GB+ a month. I haven't been getting as much stuff lately just because, so it's down to a more appropriate 80-90GB.

Where's the over 1TB option?
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

Man, that's impossible for me to figure out. I've probably DLed over a TB of video in the last couple of years easily, plus whatever music I've DLed and deleted.

I can only guarantee 700MB or so for 4 weekly episodes of Futurama, but I usually add maybe another 50 MB for a CD or two. But I also will wait for a show I like but do not readily follow (like Eureka) to have 5 episodes or so out before DLing them all.

I guess I'd say 1-2 GB, but that can become upwards of 10 GB if I find a new show I watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    My Usenet account jacks me up super high in the past, something like 500GB+ a month. I haven't been getting as much stuff lately just because, so it's down to a more appropriate 80-90GB.
    Damn 500GB+ and I thought 100GB was alot heh :P Normally I am around 60GB on average but that depends, this month around 100GB-200GB

Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    Where's the over 1TB option?
    100GB+ covers it heh

I wish I could edit the polls though ;3
    Last edited by Mister K; 2011-08-28 at 07:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand

Haven't done much downloading in the last month though.

I'm also limited by my 20mbps downstream.
    red panda red panda red panda!

100GB a month isn't that much... I do much more than that even though I use a vpn which cripples my download speed.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Deleted
    usually around 80-90GB a month, depends on which tv shows air when and if there are any new interesting games and/or movies to download

Does watching movies via the uni network also count, technically I'm not going outside :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm definitely downloading over 100GB a month, simply from buying a few steam games, general use of 3 people on my network, always playing Games + Vent/TS, and downloading new episodes of TV Series + new things to watch!