Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Mad at blizzard.

Hello there people recently i've had this 'bug' if you may call it on heroic shannox. We were wiping infinitely on him untill today we had the best try ever with 0 mistakes and we got him to 1.1 million hp. The impossible happened, he despawned. HE FUCKING DESPAWNED. And this was progression.. So 1/7 hc we missed out because he despawned, now i would like to ask you. Do you think we deserve the kill or not? Is it our fault blizzard's shitty systems destroyed our kill?
    What do you think about this? I've got mad as hell. What would you do if that happened on your heroic kill?

Blizzard has no way of knowing whether you guys would fall flat on your faces between 1.1 million and 0 HP. No offense, but there's nothing they can really do for you.

Someone prolly ran too far

Your avatar pleases me. I'd get mad for about 30 seconds, laugh about it in vent, go again, kill him, and then have a neat story for my WoW grandkids someday.

---------- Post added 2011-08-28 at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FuryPride View Post
    Is it our fault blizzard's shitty systems destroyed our kill?
    Reread it and had to come back for seconds on this one - blizzard's shitty systems are the ones who invented and made that boss playable in the first place kay thanxxx

Quote Originally Posted by FuryPride View Post
    Hello there people recently i've had this 'bug' if you may call it on heroic shannox. We were wiping infinitely on him untill today we had the best try ever with 0 mistakes and we got him to 1.1 million hp. The impossible happened, he despawned. HE FUCKING DESPAWNED. And this was progression.. So 1/7 hc we missed out because he despawned, now i would like to ask you. Do you think we deserve the kill or not? Is it our fault blizzard's shitty systems destroyed our kill?
    What do you think about this? I've got mad as hell. What would you do if that happened on your heroic kill?
    We'd pull again because 5 minutes of time isn't worth whining over.
    Bleh

Tell me about it. Increasing Blink from 110 to 140? What the fuck is that for? That's not going to fucking help, all it does is increase a 3gate blink rush by 30 seconds, that doesn't make it weaker. That's not even the problem with Blink, it doesn't get weaker the longer the games goes on. Oh yeah, your thing sucks, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

your pic is pretty accuarate, but yeah, bosses dont random despawn, it havent happened to me ever.

Deleted
    Yeah, noone ran too far away (hell, I was stressing since the Shannox tank was running towards where Rageface was trapped), so kind of puzzled as to what caused him to despawn. It was a certain kill at that point, but it was getting to the end of the raid night and people's concentration were waning (not to mention bad luck with Rageface clipping an imo trap twice in a row on several occasions), so we didn't get a kill in tonight.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Compose your self and go complain to Blizzard in a more respectable fashion instead of wasting everyone's time here.

<Not necessary>
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2011-08-28 at 10:31 PM.

Sometimes I get teleported when I run over boulders/rocks and stuff, to prevent evasions I'm guessing on the boss, so try to avoid doing that, dunno.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

10+ Year Old Account
    Gather yourself up and do it again.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very likely someone tried to run away too far and it triggered a despawn failsafe you aren't allowed to do this thing, I would be pissed myself here OP and it's unfortunate. All you can do is pick it back up and try it again

Deleted
    Op: I am referring to your avatar to provide an answer to this predicament of yours.

U shoulda done 1.1 million more damage. Its the DPS fault.

GTX 560 TI stable at 1GhZ
    PCPartPicker Love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can do it once, you can do it again, quit your whining there is no such thing as a perfect system things and bugs happen. If you're that mad over such an easy boss I suggest unsubscribing.

10+ Year Old Account
    one of the dogs got stuck on the rocks, it evaded and the boss despawned. its happened before, oh well

Deleted
    Shannox heroic is easier than normal, if you wipe "infinitely" on it, then no, you don't deserve it.

He despawned because him or a dog got hung up on the terrain, causing him to evade out and despawn. It's happened to use a few times, and it's really not that big of a deal. Just be mindful of where the larger "bumps" are on the field and don't drag him or the dogs over them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Mute yourself. You happen to be dumb atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmmster View Post
    Shannox heroic is easier than normal, if you wipe "infinitely" on it, then no, you don't deserve it.
    A lot of truth in this comment, dps check pretty much.

One of those ironic threads. Lets all play look at the avatar and post as many funny things as you can.