Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    the reason they stated for this was so that dwarves can keep their racial benefit while using a quieter weapon.

this assumes two things though:
    1. that there are high ilvl guns available instead of xbows
    2. that dwarves would be caught dead using bows or xbows
    I'm confused at the implication that there are hunters who don't want to make pow-pow-pow noises at mobs. O_o

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes View Post
    As a counter, what does it matter if i can choose a mace to cover my 2 handed sword?

The point is that if i want to have an outfit that matches why should i have to change the weapon when i have to change it for stats? I shouldn't and that's the point. No priest has to change the look of his armor when he gets something new, why should his weapon have to change?
    Its one thing if ppl want their gear to look like something else they could or do use but in this case the issue is not being able to clone an item that wouldnt be used anyways. So again sure it might have a nice model but there are tons of items with nice models find something else.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Its one thing if ppl want their gear to look like something else they could or do use but in this case the issue is not being able to clone an item that wouldnt be used anyways. So again sure it might have a nice model but there are tons of items with nice models find something else.
    But that begs the question of why you are bringing it up here? The model is one that ferals can use....
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I don't quite understand this exception. The only reason I can think of restricting the weapons is because of racials, but there are gun and bow racials so that makes no sense.
    If you play with sounds and play a hunter with a gun for a longer amount of time you would understand. Guns sucks when you play with sounds

Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    The real question is why would any druid except a resto druid transmog anything at all. Waste of gold.
    The real question is if you 'mog fandral's to another staff, will you get fire kitty?
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Quote Originally Posted by zox View Post
    The real question is if you 'mog fandral's to another staff, will you get fire kitty?
    Yes. Fire cat is an effect of Fandral's. Changing the display model of the staff doesn't change its stats/effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I don't quite understand this exception. The only reason I can think of restricting the weapons is because of racials, but there are gun and bow racials so that makes no sense.
    Because Blizzard said so. If it's a 1H mace, it can only give that appearance to another 1H mace. Can't apply a 1H mace look to a 2H mace.

The exception they made was to guns/bows/crossbows