My Fantasy Football Draft Results!

I am in a standard scoring 12 team league, non PPR. Looking to defend my title in this 2nd year keeper league! My keepers were Tom Brady, Darren McFadden, and Calvin Johnson. Thanks in advance for the reviews!

QB: Tom Brady
    RB1: Darren McFadden
    RB2: Jahvid Best
    WR1: Calvin Johnson
    WR2: Brandon Lloyd
    TE: Vernon Davis
    RB/WR: Tim Hightower
    K: Sebastian Janikowski
    DEF: San Diego Chargers

Bench:
    RB: Michael Bush
    RB: Mike Tolbert
    WR: Johnny Knox
    WR: Deion Branch
    RB: Darren Sproles (wasted final pick)

---------- Post added 2011-08-29 at 01:20 AM ----------

bump. Come on people, I KNOW there are some FF enthusiasts out there!

There is a sports forum here at mmo under off topic that you would probably get better replies from. I do not think that tim hightower is a good pick really anywhere, but thats just me :P

Chargers D might be shakier this year, I do not see them repeating last years number one performance..but i could be wrong. Tom Brady looks like a woman. That is all!

QB: Aaron Rodgers
    RB: Matt Forte
    RB/WB: Brandon Marshall
    WB: Marques Colston
    TE: Chris Cooley
    OP: Matt Schaub
    LB: Chad Greenway
    DB: Kerry Khodes
    DL: Charles Johnson
    D/ST: Steelers D/ST
    P: Andy Lee
    HC: Patriots Coach

This is my starting line up after the draft, i play on a PPR league and we threw in 3 defensive players this year to see if it works out. I wish i were defending my title but i lost the final last year ): but being 2nd out of 12 is a high standard!

PD: I picked Sproles as bench too, i think he's a great pick and much better than Hightower
    PD2: I fuckign hate the pats but i went for a safe pick on the head coach, if they lose ill be happy, if they win ill be happy too
    The only source you will find in MMO's discussions: http://www.wikipedia.org

Quote Originally Posted by Maluko View Post
    QB: Aaron Rodgers
    RB: Matt Forte
    RB/WB: Brandon Marshall
    WB: Marques Colston
    TE: Chris Cooley
    OP: Matt Schaub
    LB: Chad Greenway
    DB: Kerry Khodes
    DL: Charles Johnson
    D/ST: Steelers D/ST
    P: Andy Lee
    HC: Patriots Coach

This is my starting line up after the draft, i play on a PPR league and we threw in 3 defensive players this year to see if it works out. I wish i were defending my title but i lost the final last year ): but being 2nd out of 12 is a high standard!

PD: I picked Sproles as bench too, i think he's a great pick and much better than Hightower
    PD2: I fuckign hate the pats but i went for a safe pick on the head coach, if they lose ill be happy, if they win ill be happy too

Aaron rogers is probably a terrible choice, I hate that guy and I root for him to break his tibia every snap! it might work this year, I took tom brady out with it once already! (Kidding..not about the hate)

LOL, i feel the same about (against?) Brady. But they are great picks nonetheless. Although a guy wants to trade Rodgers for Peterson, i told him to throw in a solid QB and he got a deal. He can only offer Romo right now.
    The only source you will find in MMO's discussions: http://www.wikipedia.org

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    Aaron rogers is probably a terrible choice, I hate that guy and I root for him to break his tibia every snap! it might work this year, I took tom brady out with it once already! (Kidding..not about the hate)
    Aaron Rodgers is a top 5 QB, you're crazy.
    Last edited by muto; 2011-08-29 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Aaron Rodgers is a top 5 QB, you're crazy.
    Read the entire post carefully.

I now see what you did there. very clever. I must be tired to not have noticed that the first time.