Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Oh god I hate "What if's..."
    Me too. You can't have a night without them lol

10+ Year Old Account
    insomnia

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    MLG Rayleigh
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

I'm naturally a nocturnal person and I had difficulty falling asleep at night for all my life.

Fuck this world and the obnoxious morning people that run it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkhet View Post
    Fuck this world and the obnoxious morning people that run it.
    *Saturdaymorning after a wild night of going out and drunk gaming afterwards*
    *Wakes up at 9AM 'cause of little siblings screaming and running up and down the stairs*

Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    *Saturdaymorning after a wild night of going out and drunk gaming afterwards*
    *Wakes up at 9AM 'cause of little siblings screaming and running up and down the stairs*
    Man, I once had a girlfriend who naturally woke up at FIVE every day! She was like "good morning, love! Sun's up! <3" and I was like "mgrlgrmhrgh go play videogames and let me sleep".

10+ Year Old Account
    the dogs barking :/
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkhet View Post
    Man, I once had a girlfriend who naturally woke up at FIVE every day! She was like "good morning, love! Sun's up! <3" and I was like "mgrlgrmhrgh go play videogames and let me sleep".

I got this roller-blind ( or however you call it ) which can close off my window entirely.
    What sun?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Split between thoughts of my ex girlfriend and suicide

Um..it depends. I've had troubles sleeping since I was a kid (hard to fall asleep but can stay asleep) so years of that has actually made me fearful to even try to sleep.
    Usually I stay up because I want to have more fun via playing video games, or long talks with friends/boyfriend.

Deleted
    Lately, dentist appointment, or rather an oral surgeon. It's on Friday but imagining the dentist drilling the tooth into pieces and taking it out just seems so insanely scary and painful, it's hard not to think about it.

Insomnia and various other sleeping problems.
    I use that time for meditating/reading.
    Or just sitting in the dark talking to myself...

Deleted
    Worrying about my future, wishing Christmas would be here already, wishing I lived somewhere else, thinking I should download some new movies/TV shows/etc, wishing GW2 and SWTOR would be released soon, etc, etc, etc...

I'm nocturnal and always have trouble sleeping until at least 5am

10+ Year Old Account
    drawing and painting are the worst culprits for me, I can be in the "zone" for hours without eating or drinking, then i'll complete my work, grin happily, and go *tha-dunk* zzzzzzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

Thinking about this video keeps me up at night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDjXBZ8ItqU

How can one man be so ridiculously good? I really want the little APM counter from SC2, because I don't think he drops below 600 unless he's waiting on a taunt or a royal block/release. And that combo at 2:00... I guarantee that's at least 800 APM, if not 1000+. IF I HAD APM LIKE THAT I COULD RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!

this website >.< speaking of which, hello clock in the bottom corner of my screen, yes I know it's midnight..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Me and my thoughts mostly, I have trouble sleeping because of them so I just try to find things to do or just sit down outside and think until I feel tired enough to fall asleep.

The clock is 7:25 AM here now so I guess I'll give it another try.

Deleted
    Pain:nerve damage and arthritis in my legs,Causing me a lot of problems lately sleeping and otherwise.