Thread: I'm a criminal.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

I'm a criminal.

I want BC attunements for raids and heroic dungeons.

I want the LFD-Tool to be gone.

I don't see Tol Barad as an "open pvp"-zone.

I want to earn.

Hate me.

I hate you...

happy?
    "While the proud child remembers his father that died, the cycle continues with vengeance alive in his eyes." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRLl2...feature=relmfu Immortal Technique Ft. Ill Bill - War Is My Destiny

10+ Year Old Account
    Will never understand. I do see TB as a cold fish, though.

So you're willfully ignorant of new things and nostalgic. K? Try not to spam/troll in the future.

Care to elaborate as to why you want them gone? I liked attunements back when I only had one character, but to do them for multiple characters / new guildies...no thanks. Don't use the LFD tool if you don't like it. That's fine if you don't see it as an "open pvp"-zone. Earn what? Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    So you're willfully ignorant of new things and nostalgic. K? Try not to spam/troll in the future.
    /facepalm Nostalgia is NOT a REASON for like something else old.

You left out "I want attention"

I loved Attunments, they were nice and rich in lore and fun to do, but they were real stumbling blocks for alot of players/guilds and caused issues when recruiting.

Compared to TBC alot more people get to see raid content now and guilds have a wider pool of players to choose from due to not having restrictions. I like that.

LFD tool I have mixed feeling's on, it is very handy for guild groups, and for PuG's, but with PuG's you always have the inevitable chance of being grouped with someone that's a bit of a d*ck. Still I feel on the whole it's a very handy tool, though I do feel realm communities have lost their charm a bit.

I like TB, true it was messy at the start, and it isn't perfect, but heck the idea of it is a good one, just kinda poorly worked. I'll give them kudos for trying, they are getting better at the whole open pvp areas.

Doesn't matter what you do, if you put time into the game ofc you want to earn, but everyones different, and *earns* things in different ways, this is also good, cause I wouldn't like to be forced in one direction without any choice in the matter other than to quit the game, or give up my real life:P, there's options for everyone, just as it should be.

I don't hate you, Ponies never hate, we tolerate! <3

Quote Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
    /facepalm Nostalgia is NOT a REASON for like something else old.
    Yes, it is fact one possible reason for liking new things. That's why I put 'ignorant of new things'.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never could justify "earn" and "game" in the same sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Care to elaborate as to why you want them gone? I liked attunements back when I only had one character, but to do them for multiple characters / new guildies...no thanks. Don't use the LFD tool if you don't like it. That's fine if you don't see it as an "open pvp"-zone. Earn what? Ok.
    I do care!

I just think you should invest time and devotion into your character. By doing so you become less shitty.

There is no way around the LFD tool.

---------- Post added 2011-09-02 at 05:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maharishi View Post
    I never could justify "earn" and "game" in the same sentence.
    It's fun! I promise.

Hmmm. As usual no reasoning behind any of these reasons. Just hollow opinions.

Anyways, wouldn't this be considered a form of trolling or something? You're inviting people to be angry. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread is going places.

Although, I still don't understand why people complain about LFD. That one boggles me. I can KIND of understand the attunement shit or whatever, but why get rid of LFD?

Do the people who want to get rid of LFD have no friends to play with? Do they just .... like... what is this I don't even

Quote Originally Posted by Talamon View Post
    You just say you hate me. You don't.
    I hate you like a thousand burning souls in the pits of hell

Better?

/bong
    "While the proud child remembers his father that died, the cycle continues with vengeance alive in his eyes." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRLl2...feature=relmfu Immortal Technique Ft. Ill Bill - War Is My Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Anyways, wouldn't this be considered a form of trolling or something?
    I'm playing an undead warlock.

BC was my favorite time of WoW and I do like the attunements to some degree. I wouldn't care to have to do all the attunements on all of my top level characters. I always fail to see the arguement about LFD being bad. Like I said I prefered BC but LFD is one of the best features implemented in the game ever in my eyes. The only big complaint I can see from it is you deal with a lot of people with poor attitudes but if people want to be rude then they will whether they are on your server or not. I know grouping with people from your server will help keep more people in line but you can always choose not to use the tool. I would rather que up and go do something else until my que popped up and deal with some ignorant people for a maximum of 30 minutes than spend time forming a group myself.

How is there no way around the LFD tool? Simply queue with friends / guildies / people on your realm / etcetc.

If you're refering to the theory that it destroys communities, that's what animoty does, not a tool that Blizzard implemented.

If you're going to create a thread inciting a discussion, at least put some basis behind your ideas. Then again, I seriously doubt you made this thread for insightful discussion. If you had, you'd have written more than five tiny sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Talamon View Post
    I do care!

I just think you should invest time and devotion into your character. By doing so you become less shitty.

There is no way around the LFD tool.
    There's no way around the LFD tool?

Go to town

Type the following.

/2 LFG - Lost City of Tol'Vir heroic... PST

Though be careful... you might not get a group in under 30 minutes and you could get frustrated.