10+ Year Old Account

Ancient Charscale

Sup guys

Just got a few questions about the Achivement " Ready for Raiding II "

Personally, i got the Elderlimb ancients first instead of the Goblin or the Moonwell, but i've never came across the "Ancient Charscale" once, ive been at it since atleased the 29th of July, but ive never seen him spawn yet, but for some reason "Devout Harbinger" or any of the other enemies for the quest are always up, for a month now i've never seen the Ancient Charscale

Is this just a bug with my server, or is this affecting everyone else on other realms?

I've been after just Charscale to get the flamebreaker title for a while, and its frustrating looking every day, but never to see it spawn.

Im on Turalyon - Eu btw.

Guess it's just bad luck here on Turalyon : / He only spawned once on this realm I think

Pure, Alliance Turalyon EU 8/8 25 HC

Deleted
    That's funny, because I've never seen Devout Harbinger up :<

I get the spider or fire elemental almost all the time tho.

Deleted
    hehe, found this post googling for the charscale, also on EU Turalyon. Been doing the dailys since they came and then gone back to check for the Ancient Charscale almost every day since... only need that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen Smouldering Behemoth
    Havn't looked after him the last 3 weeks tho, since I stopped playing (lacking of stuff to do)
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Been waiting on the Smoldering Behemoth for over a month on Uldum - US . Ancient Charscale seems to be up every other day here.

All servers seem to be pretty different just gotta keep hunting :-).
    The Behemoth and fire elemental are the most common on my servor the rest are pretty rare showing up with the Cinderweb queen being the rarest

Quote Originally Posted by eDGe87 View Post
    That's funny, because I've never seen Devout Harbinger up :<

I get the spider or fire elemental almost all the time tho.
    ditto, last one I need for the meta
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

Quote Originally Posted by SmokesTooMuch View Post
    Been waiting on the Smoldering Behemoth for over a month on Uldum - US . Ancient Charscale seems to be up every other day here.
    yea i have yet to see the behemoth on uldum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen Charscale either, behemoth also
    And missed only 2 dailies.