Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by alexishomer View Post
    do you really have so much stats for reforging after hitting hit cap?

i am almost @ 380 ilv equipped but i don't see myself having the legroom for more than 2200 haste. But of course, I use +int trinkets instead of 2ndary stats trinkets.
    I have an ilvl of 375, but I'm at 16.89% hit, 2610 (20.38% no DI or 5%spell haste) haste, 1104 (15.78%) crit, and 520 mastery.
    So it is very doable

haste is our best stat, even after reaching the plateau.
    the only point where crit can become better as haste is after reaching the hast softcap where you get 1 second shadowbolts.
    as far as i know, we cannot reach that softcap yet so keep reforging to haste like a madman ( assuming you are hitcapped)
    Don't know how credible it is, but my simcraft says at my haste level, crit is now better than haste point for point

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by plun View Post
    Don't know how credible it is, but my simcraft says at my haste level, crit is now better than haste point for point
    Hm, mine does the same now with the new Simcraft version 4.20-7.. but kept telling me haste was the best possible choice when i had the last version.. even in same gear.

Deleted

hmmm, love Affliction

Basically, ive been playing aff for like a few months now, and last night got lucky with a few drops so had to change quite abit around, im sitting at 2594 haste, which is iirc 25.10%, and when i raid, the boomboom gives me 5% so ive got the 30% haste, i did have about 100 more, and did have more mastery, but thought id try out alot more crit than mastery, and stats are now... 2594 haste > 1159 crit > and i think 385 mastery, dont take notice of armoury, it hasnt updated yet, still saying im over hit cap, but just put 100 hit, into 100 mastery, with the loss of that 100 mastery (i know it doesnt seem like much) but my dps dropped slightly, have to say i love how affliction is atm, and destro atm i think is still quite viable, was hitting in the 30k's+ on rag, demo i still need a whole new set of gear for the major difference in stats, but all in all, im loving my warlock