Rogue 4.2 Enchants/Stats/Gems Assasination/Combat - Help?

I need to know If I should go Combat or Assasination. Im gearing for Firelands, and I also need to know if Slow MH and Fast OH (dagger OH, sword MH) Works?

And stat priorities are in >--->---> what order? :< Also, what gems should I get? Thanks. Also, if you are a skilled PvE rogue, feel free to link me your armory, would be neat!

Thanks!

EDIT; Percent (%) for stats would be nice, so I know when Im capped and so on.

Slow non-dagger MH, fast weapon OH (which basically means dagger).

Stat order is agi>hit to 8% in melee>expertise to 26>haste/hit to 17% in spell section>mastery>white hit>crit

In general, take care of yellow hit (trivial) and expertise first, after that, reforge into haste if the gear doesn't have haste, and reforge into hit if it does have haste, until you get to 17% spell hit, then it's haste>mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    Slow non-dagger MH, fast weapon OH (which basically means dagger).

Stat order is agi>hit to 8% in melee>expertise to 26>haste/hit to 17% in spell section>mastery>white hit>crit

In general, take care of yellow hit (trivial) and expertise first, after that, reforge into haste if the gear doesn't have haste, and reforge into hit if it does have haste, until you get to 17% spell hit, then it's haste>mastery.
    So it's all about Combat these days? :<

Choose the spec you're more comfortable with or the one you have better weapons for.

In the case of assassination it's agi-> hit to 17% spell > mastery/haste > expertise > crit > white hit

that is, once you're at 17% spell hit (or reasonably close to it), reforge to mastery if the gear doesn't have mastery, and to haste if it already has mastery.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatabeta View Post
    I need to know If I should go Combat or Assasination. Im gearing for Firelands, and I also need to know if Slow MH and Fast OH (dagger OH, sword MH) Works?

And stat priorities are in >--->---> what order? :< Also, what gems should I get? Thanks. Also, if you are a skilled PvE rogue, feel free to link me your armory, would be neat!

Thanks!

EDIT; Percent (%) for stats would be nice, so I know when Im capped and so on.
    Stealing from my own post that I previously helped another out -

Read all 3, they are perfectly viable with Sub being the most complex and not exactly ''truly'' viable in most encounters of DL

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Stealing from my own post that I previously helped another out -

Read all 3, they are perfectly viable with Sub being the most complex and not exactly ''truly'' viable in most encounters of DL
    Looks nice! So Combat/assasin are about the same ?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks nice! So Combat/assasin are about the same ?
    Depends on the encounter really, assassin has some mastery issues because of the gear unfortunately. Combat will always win in terms of a cleavy fight such as major domo and such

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Depends on the encounter really, assassin has some mastery issues because of the gear unfortunately. Combat will always win in terms of a cleavy fight such as major domo and such
    Right. Thanks Ill go combat then, been Muti for.. emh dunno. Cata launch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they are pretty much the same OP
    But I feel as if Combat requires a lot more buttons to be hit due to the energy rate ;D
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Zetti/simple
    Heck, I've been Combat since I created this guy in BC. I pull about 27K - 60K DPS in my guild's H 25M Firelands

Also, if you are a skilled PvE rogue, feel free to link me your armory, would be neat!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iserrat/simple