15+ Year Old Account

FAQ: Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest and you, a Balance Druid

I posted a FAQ of the information I obtained from Pixelkiller @ Burning Legion, after he did some extensive training dummy testing with the legendary. You can find it here.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Thanks a bunch, have been looking for a bit of info on this.

Thanks for the info however this part:

- Typhoon and Wild Mushroom do not appear to duplicate.

Is not correct.

21:42:08> Happyjojj's Wild Mushroom hits Training Dummy for 1 Nature.(8616 Overkill)
    21:42:08> Happyjojj's Wild Mushroom hits Training Dummy for 1 Nature.(8649 Overkill)
    21:42:08> Happyjojj's Wild Mushroom hits Training Dummy for 1 Nature.(13462 Overkill) (Critical)
    21:42:08> Happyjojj's Wild Mushroom hits Training Dummy for 1 Nature.(13423 Overkill) (Critical)
    21:42:08> Happyjojj's Wild Mushroom hits Training Dummy for 1 Nature.(8569 Overkill)
    21:42:08> Happyjojj's Wild Mushroom hits Training Dummy for 1 Nature.(8529 Overkill)
    21:42:08> Happyjojj's Wild Mushroom hits Training Dummy for 1 Nature.(8749 Overkill)
    21:42:08> Happyjojj's Wild Mushroom hits Training Dummy for 1 Nature.(8607 Overkill)
    21:42:08> Happyjojj's Wild Mushroom hits Training Dummy for 1 Nature.(8642 Overkill)

21:42:09> Happyjojj's Wild Mushroom hits Training Dummy for 1 Nature.(13293 Overkill) (Critical)
    21:42:09> Happyjojj's Wild Mushroom hits Training Dummy for 1 Nature.(8656 Overkill)
    21:42:09> Happyjojj's Wild Mushroom hits Training Dummy for 1 Nature.(8550 Overkill)

1 mushroom got doubled and it hit all 3 targets 12 hits overall.

About typhoon, I was watching a live stream and the boomkin with the staff tried to knock back ragnaros adds away from the hammer but ended up knocking them in to it because of the proc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. He dropped over 100 mushrooms and didn't have any duplicates, must be a very low rate.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

ya ive been wild mushrooming with the staff and FINALLY got 1 to proc. The rate appears pretty damn low

Thanks so much for this information! I'm just about to enter the last phase myself; the extra info is much appreciated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    ya ive been wild mushrooming with the staff and FINALLY got 1 to proc. The rate appears pretty damn low
    It does appear different spells, or different 'types' of spells have different proc rates. AoE seems to have a very low rate (and probably rightfully so). Luckily Starfall isn't considered an AoE.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks very much for the information.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Im suprised no one asked tihs yet... How much dmg does the proc do? Is it 3% of our dps 5% 10%???
    Does world of logs or recount see it?
    The duplication seems to act exactly as the original spell would
    Does this mean glyphed starsurge copies also reduce CD on starfall?
    Last edited by Sysunia; 2011-08-31 at 03:05 PM.
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...

Quote Originally Posted by Sysunia View Post
    Im suprised no one asked tihs yet... How much dmg does the proc do? Is it 3% of our dps 5% 10%???

It does not double reduce the CD on starfall

And as far as I can tell there is nothing in my logs that shows how many procs Ive gotten from nukes so it really is hard to say how much of a DPS boost it is truly. Can compare DPS before and after staff I guess but that isnt always accurate information

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysunia View Post

It's hard to give an exact number, but it's a lot.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

from what i have seen from a log from showdown the proc alone is around 6% dps increase.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen