Antec P183 question

Hey, guys, this might be a silly question, but I have decided to go with Antec P183 case for my build, buuuut after looking at the pics and reading about it and not really finding anything about it. Airflow, I did not see any proper airflow holes, except the one on top and rear fan one, and small ones at the front.

So just for piece of mind, does this case have sufficient air flow to keep everything cool, I mean will it have enough access to air to keep the CPU and GPU cooled???
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

15+ Year Old Account
    Uh, what? Did you actually read about the case or just quickly glance at it?

Antec P183 on newegg.com - that has tons of pictures of it as does Google if you search for 'antec p183'
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right