Hunter Transmogrification Gear

Recently I've been snooping around at item set designs. I've been experimenting with different items here and there to see if they look good together. I happened to run across some items that at the time, looked like they weren't part of a set. I am happy to say that I've found the matching items for some of the sets.

Set 1
    This item set's design is outstanding for a male troll. It is one of those sets that looks good on any race/gender combination, but I've found it to look better on males. It pretty much screams that you are a rugged adventurer. The shoulders even have a blue smoke effect!

Set 2
    Not my favorite set, mostly because it doesn't match well with some race/gender combinations. I did, however, find that it looks great with worgen male and female, since the normally ugly helmet [that you can turn off] molds with their characters face. All I can say is, it looks fierce on any worgen.

Set 3
    Anyone with long ears is asked to step away from this set [while the helmet is visible]. It looks like you have two pairs of ears.

Set 4
    Male dwarves look very barbaric with this set on. Some race/gender combinations look better than others, but it generally looks good on everybody.

Set 5
    This set looks okay on most race/gender combinations, but I can say this looks much better on a tauren (any race) hands down. The helmet [which you can turn off] traps all your facial features in it.

Set 6
    This set looks pretty darn good on a male blood elf. The shoulders have a demonic fel orb that glows green. If you're looking for a weapon to go with this set, get the Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas.

Update: While looking for new sets, I've found out that "Set 1" is a mixture of two sets. Please stay tuned while I find the correct pieces to the set.
    Last edited by Thormn; 2011-08-30 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Update
    CAPITALIZATION IS VITAL.
    "I helped my uncle jack off a moose!"
    V
    "I helped my uncle Jack off a moose!"

you should do one for deathknights! you do these very well.

I don't really care what you call me, you can even call me cold...

Quote Originally Posted by Godshot View Post
    you should do one for deathknights! you do these very well.
    Here's the DK one !

Deleted

Thank you

I've actualy just signed up to the MMO forums to simply say thank you, i've been looking for something like this for quite some time now, cheers for taking your time to do this so lazy people like me can save ourselves a few hours
    Edit: forgot to ask, the legs in set 1 are obtainable through a quest that i have already done, and i can't seem to find any others that use the same modle, have you had any luck with this?

---------- Post added 2011-09-11 at 03:00 PM ----------

Okay, found a pair myself, they drop from Loken (n) in HoL
    They are not exactly the same, but in my opinion they go even better as they match the Gloves
    Last edited by mmocd44194c84e; 2011-09-11 at 01:22 PM.