[Music] Music ( looking for the tittle for Michael jackson music video)

there is this one video in which he sings in a stadium with fireworks on his hand. the then spins and people in the stadium held a piece of paper and make large images or something like that...

anyone knows which vid im talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by anthell View Post
    there is this one video in which he sings in a stadium with fireworks on his hand. the then spins and people in the stadium held a piece of paper and make large images or something like that...

anyone knows which vid im talking about?
    He learned how to "safely" launch a firework from his hand when he was 19 (dont even try it, he had special equipment he used).. so really could be anything. He was fascinated with fireworks, pyrotechnics, and lasers his whole life.

Was it a music video or a special concert that was videotaped .. or a rockumentary or something? Sorry :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol... Michael Jackson "tittle"...

Sorry I can't think of what you described... carry on.

Deleted
    I know this thread is dead but I want to reply anyway in case someone finds this thread later and wants an answer.

I'm pretty sure he means this video:

He's in a stadium and people hold papers up that looks like children. However there's no fireworks so maybe it's not the one anyways... or the OP just remembers wrong.