15+ Year Old Account

How many tanks for 10m H Rhyolith?

Simple question, in the title.

How many tanks for 10man rhyolith?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

1 tank

10 chars

1 , one , un , eins , uno !

ganking him since id2 with 1 ^^

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You only need one tank. Hope that helps!

You pretty much have to have 1, or you won't have the dps. The only exception is if your dps are just paragon amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need 1 tank for heroic 10man Rhyolith.

Have a melee offtank the fragments.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

We go with two, our DPS is hardly impressing so I never understood why people go with one (killvid in sig). Seems pretty much standard to go with one though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphtheone View Post
    We go with two, our DPS is hardly impressing so I never understood why people go with one (killvid in sig). Seems pretty much standard to go with one though.
    Do you have fragments are sparks up at the same time for some reason? Most of the fight one of your tanks would have to be doing nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphtheone View Post
    I don't understand what you could possible do here with 2 tanks. Boss only needs to be tanked in p2. Fragments and the big adds don't spawn at the same time. So please tell me, what do you use the 2nd tank for? 1 tank, he picks fragments, they are killed, he picks Spark, it is killed, he pics fragments a couple of times, spark.. repeats. I just for the life of me can't figure out why 2 tanks? Unless you can't kill the Spark in time before a new set of Fragments spawn, but then the problem is dps, not having 1 tank.

i bet he's talking about normal

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    There are any number of reasons why he asked the question.

The very first week we did 10 man normal and used two tanks because we didn't know what we were doing. Every week since then we've only done 25 man, and for the past three weeks been 25 man heroic; and of course 25 man requires 2 tanks.

So maybe this guy has been doing 25 mans, and this week his team has decided to run 10 man heroic just to get a kill in.

But anyway... asked and answered; 1 tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    There are any number of reasons why he asked the question.

The very first week we did 10 man normal and used two tanks because we didn't know what we were doing. Every week since then we've only done 25 man, and for the past three weeks been 25 man heroic; and of course 25 man requires 2 tanks.

So maybe this guy has been doing 25 mans, and this week his team has decided to run 10 man heroic just to get a kill in.

But anyway... asked and answered; 1 tank.
    I understood why the OP asked the question. I didn't understand the guy who said that they used 2 tanks on 10 man. 1 tank is going to be doing little to nothing for most of the fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness81 View Post
    I understood why the OP asked the question. I didn't understand the guy who said that they used 2 tanks on 10 man. 1 tank is going to be doing little to nothing for most of the fight.
    Sounds like a job some people might enjoy.

OT: one.