Thread: Warrior PvP?

Deleted

Warrior PvP?

Where is all the Warr PvP info? I need advice from a good tsg warrior!

I'm sorry but I don't understand this thread. If you don't see the relevant info here, Google is a great place to start.

Warr pvp advice is this atm:

Re-roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post

Re-roll.
    I disagree.
    What kind of PvP are you dabbling in?

Lol... learn to play warr proper, and u can faceroll almost anything, anytime...

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post

Re-roll.
    Not exactly, we have been nerfed to hell really but were pretty good where we stand, just we suck complete dick when it comes to mages.

---------- Post added 2011-08-29 at 08:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Acidcake View Post
    Lol... learn to play warr proper, and u can faceroll almost anything, anytime...
    And you haven't played a warrior have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    I disagree.
    What kind of PvP are you dabbling in?
    The kind that's at a competent level, not in random BG's against idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    When it comes to warrior pvp, you can fit fine into a lot of comps that work well. There is just always a better replacement than a warrior in almost if not every situation...

To answer the post: Look at the top of this webpage for the arenajunkies.com link, that is where I would start.
    I'm gonna falcon punch you in the face.

The best place for PvP advice on any class is at Arena Junkies.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakkyz View Post
    The best place for PvP advice on any class is at Arena Junkies.
    I wanted to ask if anyone has any possible suggestions how to play a Fury TG warrior in PvP against a blood DK. Any possibilities at all? I seem to have a hard time outdpsing their selfheals (not even talking about Resto Druids and Holy Paladins, or any non-cloth healer). Frost and UH are okay-ish, but blood seems to be just insanely hard to compete against. I'm saving my Disarm for when he drops below a certain point so I can finish him off quickly but it's very hard to even get to that point.
    I'm asking here as it seems that the community here is friendlier than on AJ forums. They seem to completely ignore the fact that some people might like playing other specs than the best, as it's more fun and a bit more challenging (I really hate people who PvP with the best possible spec, just like the next guy. Mages are 90% frost, druids are mostly feral etc. FOTM). I'm also far from a hardcore PvPer, but I'm trying to learn as much as I can.
    Last edited by Deangelo; 2011-08-30 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidcake View Post

Frost Mages would like a word with you. As would Feral druids. And hunters (to a lesser extent). Anything with slows/snares rape warriors. My advice is replace your DK with a Feral druid and win at life.

Quote Originally Posted by jwaller59 View Post
    Frost Mages would like a word with you. As would Feral druids. And hunters (to a lesser extent). Anything with slows/snares rape warriors. My advice is replace your DK with a Feral druid and win at life.
    I wouldn't follow this advice. Feral is the current FOTM class & I wouldn't count on it to stay where it is.

Change of mind. Got my new weapon today. Warriors are fine. Gogo rape shit in BG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Deangelo View Post
    I wanted to ask if anyone has any possible suggestions how to play a Fury TG warrior in PvP against a blood DK. Any possibilities at all? I seem to have a hard time outdpsing their selfheals (not even talking about Resto Druids and Holy Paladins, or any non-cloth healer). Frost and UH are okay-ish, but blood seems to be just insanely hard to compete against. I'm saving my Disarm for when he drops below a certain point so I can finish him off quickly but it's very hard to even get to that point.
    I'm asking here as it seems that the community here is friendlier than on AJ forums. They seem to completely ignore the fact that some people might like playing other specs than the best, as it's more fun and a bit more challenging (I really hate people who PvP with the best possible spec, just like the next guy. Mages are 90% frost, druids are mostly feral etc. FOTM). I'm also far from a hardcore PvPer, but I'm trying to learn as much as I can.
    If you are fighting a blood DK that is in full pvp gear as fury....just turn around and find a corner to cry in...

warriors can be frustrating at times to play but they are certainly playable, it's also much better with a healer friend :P. I personally wouldnt recommend fury tho arms is just superior imo.