Deleted

How high is the dps requirement for heroic Baleroc 10 man hc?

How high is the dps requirement for heroic Baleroc 10 man hc if done with 2 healers and 1 tank.
    How high is it if done with 2 healers and 2 tanks? with dps requirement i mean how much dps does every dps need to do at minimum to dont reach the enrage timer.

Deleted
    ~26-27k depending on tank DPS for single tank

For two tank if decimation tank is feral ~28k, if decimation tank is other ~30k.

Deleted
    Baleroc 10m HC: 70M hp.
    Enrage timer: 6 minutes = 360 seconds

taking tank dps as an avrg of around 15k (this is not hard to reach on baleroc where you are constantly hit for up to 400 - 900k)
    Doing the calcs it all works out to be a bit below 26k avrg dps requirement. Keep in mind if you have someone pumping out alot more you can have some doing less. (Note: Majordomo works out to be around 30k, and during this fight people have an almost constant 100 % dmg increase. This is iwth the same setup at for baleroc. 1 tank 2 healers 7 dps) Hope this helps out a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus93 View Post
    How high is the dps requirement for heroic Baleroc 10 man hc if done with 2 healers and 1 tank.
    How high is it if done with 2 healers and 2 tanks? with dps requirement i mean how much dps does every dps need to do at minimum to dont reach the enrage timer.
    Each of the 7 dps needs to pull aprox 24-28k to make it just before enrage. Lets say if everyone does 26k average your set. Some do more to compensate for the lower dps. And tank should do atleast 12k
    so yes, 190k as suggested is quite accurate for raid wide dps.

Assuming you wipe right at 360 seconds...
    With 1T/2H(assuming 15k DPS from tank): 25.6k DPS from each DPS
    With 2T/2H(assuming 30k DPS total from tanks): 27.4k DPS from each DPS
    With 1T/3H(^): 29.9k DPS from each DPS
    With 2T/3H(^): 32.8k DPS from each DPS
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

10+ Year Old Account
    The post above me has a pretty good breakdown of what you need with various strats. It certainly can be done with 2 tanks or 3 healers but overall the easiest way to do it is 2 healers 1 tank. Your healers and your tank have to figure out what spots are the difficult ones to plan out CDs and switches, but its not particularly complicated.

With nerf, if you have the scenario scenario where your tank does 10k dps, then with 2 healers, that means all 7 must do an average of 22.1k dps now. Roughly.
    Last edited by Sinister Knight; 2011-11-02 at 05:52 AM.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

I think he has after nerfs only 60 million hp or so in 10 man hc - we usually play 1tank/3 healers and we easily get by even when one dd dies during the fight and we can't brezz. Last week we played really bad and only had around ~160k raiddps which was still just enough to beat the enrage by a second or so.

according to dps-bot, 40th percentile on Baleroc 10HM is following - http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Baleroc/10H/all/14/60/p40/
    this is lowest 40% of classes in raids, who killed Baleroc actually (means people with this dps can kill him)
    so its between 23-27k dps

Its really low now. Shouldent be much problem, more worry about doing the crystals right, witch should wipe you more. Its not really a DPS race anymore, atleast on 10.

It's actually really high, had a couple of wipes on the alts. But not really because of dps. We had some really bad RNG and lost a lot of dps uptime, healers constantly getting infected through countdown...

Deleted
    We carried an 18k dps warrior an 19k s.priest through this fight after nerf, so no it isnt hard all.

But then again, the only hard boss on HC now is raggy.