Thread: Totem Dropping

10+ Year Old Account

Totem Dropping

Just started playing a shaman 1 for shits and giggles and 2 for a mule toon my question is how do you drop multiple totems all at once with out having to click them 1 by 1? is it a macro or an add on? not sure but figure it would make playing a bit easier if i knew how to do this btw he just hit lvl 22 if that helps any

There's 3 abilities from your trainer that you learn and you need to keybind it.

10+ Year Old Account
    and those abilities are? and at what lvl do i get them?

You don't get the first one til 30 I guess, just had to check, it's been so long. Then you get the next at 40, and the last one at 50.

Call of the Elements, Call of the Ancestors, and Call of the Spirits

10+ Year Old Account
    ty guess i got a few lvls to go befor i can get anything appreciate the help

The totems won't even matter all that much at lower levels. Don't sweat it.

lol I had actually avoided playing a shaman for so long untill I was told we get the 3 different 'keys' to drop 4 different ones at once..
    Now mine just hit 78 last night.

http://icy-veins.com/shaman-leveling-guide

a nice guide right here on how to level a shaman, it's also really great to see when you get abilities, best heirlooms etc. (mostly enhancement).

and like ijeff said: no need to put down totems untill you get the first ability at level 30. it takes too much time to put them all down and your gain is too low for the time you invest in it.

Yeah, on lower levels I only dropped them when there were a lot of mobs that I could kill without going out of range.