10+ Year Old Account

Tank/Healer LF 3/7 Fireland Raiding Guild

I am currently looking for a raiding guild that raids sometime between Thursday - Sunday from around 4pm PST to 10pm PST.

I am an experienced raider though I've had a little trouble getting into Firelands because of some conflicts of work, but that is settled and behind me. Sadly due to these conflicts I only have 3/7 experience, but I know all about tankspot, google, and wowpedia and any other way to read/leaern a boss strat. I am not asking to be carried. You'll find that I am a very competent raider that understand the importance of being ready for a raid before hand, be it reading up on fights or bringing flasks/foods.

I can not guarantee what gear I'm in when I log out, but my Tanking set is 365 and my resto set is 359.

Also as a side note, my wife my be interested in bringing her 370 Mage. She only has experience with Shannox, but she, like me, is more than a competent raider.

Please leave a response here, feel free to include email address so I can add you to my RealID list.

**Alliance or Horde does not really matter.
    Last edited by Panjier; 2011-08-31 at 08:11 AM.

We would very much love for you to become a part of our loving family and progress with us we have a ready raid spot for you upon transfer, to groom you into the fights you have not already completed and make you stronger faster better, we have the technology. So please get in contact with us if you are interested we are eagerly waiting for your reply.

Euphoria is currently looking for a few more mature, highly skilled and dedicated players for core raid positions for our 10 mans teams. Although experience and gear are a major positive, it doesn't guarantee a raid spot. Performance does!

:::Current Progression:::
    Firelands 1/7 HM

:::About Us:::
    Our goal is high end progression while not turning the game into a job. We are a level 25 guild on Darkspear (PvP). .

:::What We Expect of our Members:::
    We expect members to be responsible to learn their class and be prepared for every raid before start (all gear enchanted and gemmed w/highest quality, any special consumable besides what we provide, repair money); reading and watching videos on every fight we have planned for that week.

**We provide all flasks, pots, consumables, enchanting materials, gems, item enhancements to core raiders**

::isclaimer:::
    We prefer all members are 18 or older. While we do make exceptions, we do not tolerate drama.

:::Loot System:::
    We do loot by a loot council system where attendance/performance/attitude come into play. Tanks and healers usually come before dps.

:::Raiding Times:::
    Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm Server (MST)
    During progression we sometimes stay in raid past end time....raid on weekends and off nights. Other nights are scheduled for achievement/mount runs, guild rated battlegrounds.

****How to Apply:****
    Our application can be found on our website: www.euphoriaguild.guildzilla.com

Your application will not be taken seriously if you do not spend the time on filling it out fully and completely. We will not waste your time, so do not waste ours.

If you have any questions contact Zelpia or Striding in game or leave us a message on our website.

Real ID is ryan20_00@hotmail.com add me if interested

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't really fit my schedule. Can't raid during the week so weekend only please.

Thurs - Sun

10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking for a new guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Few pm's but nothing solid yet.