Deleted

Lightbulb Question on Deadly Boss Mods Ragnaros seeds

On Deadly Boss Mods, does anyone know when exactly the seeds are when their counter is 0?

I'm trying to time exactly the 'dispatching' of them from the lava around the entrance of the room.

Do they time (on dbm) the landing of them or the dispatching? (or something between/buggy behavior)

Deleted
    hi.
    we had the same problem that the counter of DBM was very inaccurate. sometimes there even was no timer , so i changed to bigwigs.

we did the same tatics as f.e. PARAGON did in transition phase ( raid sticks together in front of ragnaros and runs right - left, every time seeds are spawning.)
    the counter of BW is also not very accurate, ( 0sec is way to late), but at least there is a timer =) . after several trys we figured out, that the perfect time to start running is, when seeds counter is at 4sec.

good luck.
    Last edited by mmoc706ec7f86e; 2011-08-31 at 01:39 PM.

I always run when the timer on bigwigs hit 0 on the first seed, and when it hits 1 second on consecutive seeds (when doing the "stack in middle -> run to sides" tactic). Though on normal mode we don't stack up, we spread out on one side before running to the other, so I simply start backpeddling like the hero I am when the timer is roughly at 5 seconds, since when you wait for seeds on the sides the timers can be pretty much ignored.

We had trouble with the timers for DBM, DXE, and Bigwigs =/

The timers vary by version and definitely by different timers. It's about using one version and knowing how much they offset by each seeds.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The current alpha version of DBM has the corrected timers. DBM is .4 sec more accurate than Bigwigs as it adds an adjustment for when the smash occurs. Molten seeds happen 15 seconds after Ragnaros does his "Enough! I will finish this." emote. From then on it's a 60sec cd and whether or not he chooses to use Molten Seeds is entirely random. Most of the time it will never be more than 2 seconds after the cd is available.

There is no way to get a more accurate timer than the one DBM apha has now. It's totally RNG whether or not your timer will be "perfect" after the first seeds.