Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    Are you serious? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay then i Guess Deathwing isn't in the lore, LK wasn't in there either i guess.
    Uh? WoW is NOT independent of Warcraft lore. Deathwing, the Lich King and, yes, the Pandaren are part of the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Obayl View Post
    I don't know about it lasting 15 mins or what not, but it looks like it will be just Deathwing. But considering it will start at Wyrmrest, it could be possible that the Twilight father, Chromtus, and (insert random boss-guy/woman/thing) could come before... although that seems to be contradicted by the comment about achieving loot over the several phases we fight DW. All well, we'll find out sooner or later...
    yay fighting deathwing for 3 fuckin hours. That'll be pleasant. At least his voice isnt like Sindragosa
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    Now that makes me think whole MoP will be really a separate game based for example on WoW movie.
    If it is real (which im sure its not) i can agree with you that's most likely what it is. 50% of the people on the site think it's an expansion lul.

the only thing that does not make sense lore wise is NE Mages.
    all others had Famous lore related counterparts.
    NE mages make sense lore wise.
    Are you serious? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay then i Guess Deathwing isn't in the lore, LK wasn't in there either i guess.
    I think you read that wrong...

Sir im not talking at all it's called Typing
    Well at least it's good to know that you're resulting to being childish, and none of us have to pay attention to anything else you say in this thread.

Yes, this should be closed, unless it's possible to just cut out the MoP part of the title...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    Well if we assume MoP is where they're going, most of the people who have had negative reviews were because panda's were "too cute" and "a joke race"

With him saying "if you look at traditionally how we've handled that race it's been in those secondary products because we haven't realized it in the world. Most of the time when we do anything panda-related it's going to be a comic book or a figurine or something like that."

He's saying that people have a negative view of pandaren because they've been portrayed jokingly and not in serious manner, but if they do go along with it that they'll try to be more serious about it and make the pandaren actually formidable in the world.
    Would be nice to see them become a part of Azeroth and not a "joke race" anymore. To me they were never a joke, even in WC3. Samwise himself alone came up with the whole race and pretty much all their art, so I have to give credit where credit is due.

The thing with Blizzard is they're incredibly predictable. You can find a thread on here where someone found the Wrath trademark, you can find a tthread on here when someone found the Cataclysm trademark.. and they're all registered at the same time, around July/August.. ready for the following Blizzcon in October.

There was no denial on what Tom said. Technically all he said was Pandas have never been realised in the game world and normally they're sub products. That doesn't mean to say they won't be realised in the game world. He isn't exactly going to confirm anything because they leave that for Blizzcon.

I will be surprised if it's another expansion announced. The pieces are all fitting into their typical slots for Blizzard expansions. Perhaps Blizzard decided the next expansion needs to have a little less of a sinister vibe to it. Maybe they figure because another expansion will be out sooner than normal after this one, they've time to throw in a cuddly expansion and then bring it back to sinister for the next one.

If Deathwing is all one fight and you get loot as you go then wonder what happens if you get loot then wipe, Im guessing you wont get loot for passing that part again but I can hope :P

Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Well at least it's good to know that you're resulting to being childish, and none of us have to pay attention to anything else you say in this thread.
    So having my own opinion is childish? You make me laugh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    The thing is that people kept claiming it after Boubouille said it wouldn't happen. And yes we laught at everyone who still doesn't believe what Bibi says. (And he was already long long long before the MoP trademark making remarks towards Pandaren not being an april's fool joke...I'm suspicious about everything he says now. I tell you he's Ghostcrawler's alter ego)
    I was thinking this the other day. Check this out:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post11504917

In a QQ thread about the 'next premium feature', his response is:

Pandarens! $39,99 one time fee!

back in may this year. This dude knows his shit on a whole other level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obayl View Post
    I don't know about it lasting 15 mins or what not, but it looks like it will be just Deathwing. But considering it will start at Wyrmrest, it could be possible that the Twilight father, Chromtus, and (insert random boss-guy/woman/thing) could come before... although that seems to be contradicted by the comment about achieving loot over the several phases we fight DW. All well, we'll find out sooner or later...
    The problem with Chromatus is that he is actually more powerful than Deathwing. Unless it's a Vael style fight, can't see how are they going to fit him before Deathwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiysper View Post
    I was thinking this the other day. Check this out:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post11504917

In a QQ thread about the 'next premium feature', his response is:

Pandarens! $39,99 one time fee!

back in may this year. This dude knows his shit on a whole other level.
    Boub has Blizzard inside contacts, I beleive.

So having my own opinion is childish? You make me laugh
    No, sitting there responding with "NUH UH, IT'S NOT TALKING IT'S TYPING." Makes you look like a childish ass that's resorted to being immature because you know your argument doesn't have a pot to piss in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The problem with Chromatus is that he is actually more powerful than Deathwing. Unless it's a Vael style fight, can't see how are they going to fit him before Deathwing.
    I'm wondering if we're granted more insight to the Hour of Twilight that the book so eerily depicted...

Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    Would be nice to see them become a part of Azeroth and not a "joke race" anymore. To me they were never a joke, even in WC3. Samwise himself alone came up with the whole race and pretty much all their art, so I have to give credit where credit is due.
    Yea, although admittedly the WC3 only pandaren was a little corny, the race itself has had some pretty awesome looking concept art depicting them as pretty interesting and formidable creatures. I'd like to seem them as official races.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Boub has Blizzard inside contacts, I beleive.
    Indeed, which is another confirmation, as he normally makes sure to note when stories appear that he knows aren't correct. But with Mists, he ran the story with no such disclaimer. He can't say more obviously but he normally does say when he knows something is 100% not true. Sneaky Boub with that post.

---------- Post added 2011-08-31 at 11:55 AM ----------

Anyway on the new dungeons, i'm looking forward to some deathwing themed dungeons. I liked the wrath ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    I'm wondering if we're granted more insight to the Hour of Twilight that the book so eerily depicted...
    Most likely and I dare to say that the 5-man instances will be tied to the other Dragonflights. WotA is Bronze Dragonflight.

Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    No, sitting there responding with "NUH UH, IT'S NOT TALKING IT'S TYPING." Makes you look like a childish ass that's resorted to being immature because you know your argument doesn't have a pot to piss in.
    Way to change my wording, Good job on that, I know my argument is a Fact Trust me, or don't your choice. I'll PM you after Blizzcon to let you know it didn't happen

15+ Year Old Account
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Someone should add this to their signature so we can point and laugh at this guy when Mist of Pandaria gets released

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!