Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalowings View Post
    21493G 68S 52C On bronzebeard eu, I win ?? ^^
    24488g 07s 98c On US Arthas (Horde)

GOOD NEWS GUYS! Alchemy 1-525 is only 23g 35s 71c on Thrall-Horde! Boy a lot of that shit isn't in the AH.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas EU tailoring 36138g 18s 61c

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Art3x View Post
    If you expand the list, you'll probably see large gaps where the item simply isn't listed. This artificially deflates the price, sometimes substantially.
    Hmm. This thing could be a gold mine if you like to farm. Use this tool to check your server for profession leveling item gaps. Farm those items. You should be the only person listing those items --> charge outrageous prices.

A lot of those prices listed on that site are wrong and way off.

I've got 9 85s and 5 70 twinks and have power leveled almost all professions.

In most cases the cost for leveling your professions can be drastically reduced if you have a toon with max level mining/herbalism. You can also recoup a lot of your spent gold if you have an enchanter to DE all the BoEs you craft and sell the enchanting mats.

i.e. Power Leveling JC can be cheap as anything - only expensive bits when buying mats off the ah is the thorium/mithril/cobalt/saronite ore. So it could cost you 3K purely just buying mats or you could spend 1 hour farming the few expensive mats and smelting all your own bars and do it for 500g.

In my experience i'd probably estimate

JC/Alchy/Tailoring ~ 2K
    Engi/Inscrip ~ 3-4K
    BS ~5K
    Ench ~6K

it took me around 7k gold to power lvl alchemy in 3 toons to max with my herbalist alt farming 1/4 of the herbs myself

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    Let's play a game with that calculator, who has the most expensive profession to level on their server!

I'll start, 21,100g for Leathworking on EU-Draenor (horde)
    Aye our server is bloody expensive, I was just about to level Enchanting on it but it looks like Alchemy's gonna be a bit less damaging to the bank.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow.... nearly 34000g to lvl engineering on Frostmane EU Alliance

Glad I picked Mining as my other proff as I'm skint at the moment
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

15k for Blacksmithing on Silvermoon EU Alliance... D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    A lot of those prices listed on that site are wrong and way off.
    If there is currently no information in the database for a given profession / realm combination (ie. noone has searched for it yet) then many of the prices will be unavailable. However, once a profession has been searched on a realm it'll populate the database and if you search again should give relatively accurate results.
    Warcraft Professional: a website with a plethora of information on the popular MMORPG World of Warcraft. Profession Calculator
    The Old Republican: a website about BioWare's MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic. Currently looking for article writers and video contributors.