Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Zaroua takes it to an extreme; a bad extreme. But Eloderung seems to be pulling it off well. I'm contemplating stacking some more mastery myself; now. Instead of crit. I think it's idiotic to drop below the 18-- haste break though.

I run 10 mans, mostly with a resto shaman and a holy/disc priest.

Our resto shaman usually tops people off before i can get to them, pulls at least 20k hps minimum, and never goes oom.

So far ive lost .15 sec cast time on my spells, in return for a higher bubble...which may be nice with the comp we have

as far as aoe goes, between each flamescythe on domo, i can usually get a few casts off.....and with a LoD in the middle, itll refresh the stacks (theory)

average swing timer i want to say is 1.8 seconds, so i could get a light of dawn + Holy shock + WoG in between every other other hit. right now with my current mastery, thats placing about a 25k bubble, approx, to reduce the next hit, currently with dks thats amazing in my eyes =D

and also, to someone saying they get about 200k-300k absorbs per fight, i usually pull 600k-700k prior to stacking mastery

If you're running 10 mans you need to switch back. Mastery stacking isn't viable at all in 10 mans, it's barely viable (and really it's not but the other healers can pick up the slack) in 25 mans. In 10 mans you don't have the spare utility to pick up the lack of healing a Mastery Paladin brings.
    Also @ Persistence, Zaroua is a self proclaimed innovator, and believes that he's on the bleeding edge of theory crafting. Which is exactly why he's still using an 81 stam/ 2% magic damage reduction meta gem.
    The other thing is that he's gemming for mastery, which is terrible.
    Even with a mastery build you still gem for Int, you simply reforge the other secondary stats into matery and find gear that has a nice bit of mastery.