Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Spot on. I'm always right! Now, if I could just convince my wife to think that way . . . .

10+ Year Old Account
    The customer is always right...is a myth, invented by the customer.

First of all, the people who wanted it easier were not the same people who wanted it harder. Everyone just wants MORE. If you're into 5 mans, you want more 5 mans when you do them all. If you're into 10 man regulars, you want more regulars... not hard modes. If you want heroics, you want more challenge.

Secondly, the classes never "felt the same" anyone who plays them all knows that, the underpowered classes are those who are countered by the classes that have a higher % population on a battlegroup. Have fun if the most popular comps are your hard counter!

Dumb video, basically, generalizing problems that are bigger and using a saying that has nothing to do with collective consciousness.

The customer is always right is relevant when arguing with a customer is actually less profitable than just giving them what they want at your immediate expense.

Sadly this is video is a very inacurate depiction for one major reason. It's the same two tauren and 1 troll saying the complete opposite things of what they wanted... and that's not how it really is IRL.

These forums, and many others, are made up of thousands of people... and I doubt ANY ONE INDIVIDUAL completely flips on what they believed.

It just seems that way, simply due to the sheer amount of players/posters. Everybody has a different opinion... and most people find it easier to dish out complaints than complements.

I, personally, felt the first way in that vid - that the game catered to the Hardcore when Cata came out... and I hated it. Now, they're nerfing everything to bring it back to a more casual style, and I actually LIKE that as I miss WotLK style gameplay. I will NOT complain...

...but the Hardcore will complain instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I once thought that it was two different groups of people, one qqing about the game being too easy and one qqing about it being too hard. Nope, both groups are the exact same people. They don't actually want anything, they just really enjoy bitching.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a sad reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I once thought that it was two different groups of people, one qqing about the game being too easy and one qqing about it being too hard. Nope, both groups are the exact same people. They don't actually want anything, they just really enjoy bitching.
    ...and you discovered this fact specifically how?

Or are you just making assumptions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just brilliant
    There will be always peoply who complain. You can't make if right for everyone.

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    tbh, i find raiders (i suppose semi-hardcore rather than full hardcore) are on the game less than casuals. you see alot of casuals just lounging around in cities complaining theres nothing to do, where as the raiders log on for the raid, do the raid, log off again since there's nothing else to do :P

A year ago or longer I decided to stop caring what Blizzard did period, to just accept all changes and only sub for time periods of high boredom. I found out by not caring that it helped me learn nothing is wrong with the game, something was wrong with me, I was not having fun anymore because of me......been happy ever since. (about the game)

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    The customers are idiots.
    LOL

Yes. This.

And it's a billion times worse on the official forums.

Most people don't accept criticism, but seriously:

All of your videos are the same.
    Move on to another topic.

Your Orc vs. Wilds were funny.

All of the whiny stuff isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

But...it missed the part where Trixie and I got married...

It's the same two tauren and 1 troll saying the complete opposite things of what they wanted... and that's not how it really is IRL.
    It's not? Turn on any political commentator and compare their comments to 6 months ago. Or, hell, look at Republicans before Obama and right now.

Yeah.

Most people don't accept criticism, but seriously:

All of your videos are the same.
    Move on to another topic.

Your Orc vs. Wilds were funny.

All of the whiny stuff isn't.
    I am not WoWCrendor...?
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2011-08-31 at 09:25 PM.

Oh, ok. I forgot his forum-name here.
    whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Its got everything on this site right, except for the tasteless douchebaggery and fanboyism.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Jistu View Post
    Its got everything on this site right, except for the tasteless douchebaggery and fanboyism.
    Well it's plain to see why he doesn't put the fanboys in the picture...because there's one behind the camera.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ...and you discovered this fact specifically how?

Or are you just making assumptions?
    Spend about half an hour on the WoW forums every day for several months, then come back and tell me I'm how incredibly right I was.