Thread: New Legendary

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    quit asking for legendaries they suck and they'll only get replaced the next patch/x-pack anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Since 4.3 will be the last patch for cata, will we even get a new legendary? I thought they had one every other big raid...
    Pretty sure they already stated, that we will get a new Legendary in 4.3 although I don't have the source right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    Pretty sure they already stated, that we will get a new Legendary in 4.3 although I don't have the source right now.
    Not only that, but they also always had a legendary within the expansions last big raid.
    You can't boil it down to a rule that simple, though, as you can easily see by those two contradicting ones. (the one apepi posted and the one I just right now added)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Thats not to likely when have they ever made melee legendary that was also someones stat stick. They could have put hunters on glaives but that didn't happen. I mean its possible it could happen but not very likely. But don't rule out some kind of str weapon warriors have got a legendary every expansion wouldn't shock me if they got another.
    So ulduar mace and tarecgosa are melee weapons, amiright?

Think outside the box bro, "Every melee or range physical damage caused, gives you the strength of oooga boooga monster, increasing you attack power by 10% of physical damage done, stacking upto 10 times" or something like that, therefore it would be good for hunters and druids