Need help with a macro plz

Hey guys, ok i am a PvP Elemental shaman which means i have the Glyph of Unleashed lightning, for those of you that don't know what it does, It grants me the ability to cast lightning bolt while moving, here is the thing, Shamans get procs such as Lava surge which resets the cooldown on my lava burst, i have made a macro that when im casting lightning and lava surge procs i press is and it stops casting and i then it cast lava burst, however i tend to spam a lot to make sure it happens fast and i tend to stop casting my lava burst with the macro.

/Stopcasting
    /Cast Lava Burst

thats the macro, is there anyway i can make that macro so i can spam it and it will stop casting my LB but not the lava burst? or is there simply a way i can stop casting lightning bolt without a macro? Tyia..

I'm not sure it's possible with the current system - it's considered too intelligent...

You generally don't want to stop casting if you started casting Lightning Bolt, the GCD will already be in effect so you lose at least a second(more) worth of DPS by stopcasting to cast Lava Burst.

/stopcasting also doesn't take any conditions as far as I'm aware of so your macro cannot really be improved on.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    You generally don't want to stop casting if you started casting Lightning Bolt, the GCD will already be in effect so you lose at least a second(more) worth of DPS by stopcasting to cast Lava Burst.

/stopcasting also doesn't take any conditions as far as I'm aware of so your macro cannot really be improved on.
    yep your absolutely right , your better off not stopping it. Well that solved that, thanks !

Deleted
    For reference, you could possibly use
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /stopmacro [channeling:Lava Burst]
    /stopcasting
    /cast Lava Burst