Deleted

AoK, proper usage?

Hey guys,
    so today i finally manage to get my hand of this trinket.
    Since ret is my only off-spec, but i dps in 2-3 fights in FL, whats the best usage for it, at the start atleast, after that its easy to keep the 5 stacks.

Should i delay my cooldowns, and pop Guardian on 3-4 stacks? And around 20 sec to pop Zeal+AW?
    Or should i wait to get 5 stacks, then pop my cd's?

Also i logged in Ret gear, if you wanna check it.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    Hey guys,
    so today i finally manage to get my hand of this trinket.
    Since ret is my only off-spec, but i dps in 2-3 fights in FL, whats the best usage for it, at the start atleast, after that its easy to keep the 5 stacks.

Should i delay my cooldowns, and pop Guardian on 3-4 stacks? And around 20 sec to pop Zeal+AW?
    Or should i wait to get 5 stacks, then pop my cd's?

Also i logged in Ret gear, if you wanna check it.

Thanks.
    you cant delay your cds for 5 stacks. you have to get 3 holy power then go with what you got for not having 4 piece. If you have 4 piece it would be 3holypower>zealotry>5 seconds > guardian>10 seconds> wings > 5 seconds > trinket to give it as long as possible to stack up.

Without the 4 piece though you dont have the extra zealotry time to play with. Id suggest essence over apparatus
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Deleted
    since you "can" use it when not fully stacked it's probably jsut best to use it when you have 15 secs left on wings with whatever stacks you currently have. during the first 5 secs of wings you will have hammer of wrathed at least once and between white hits +cs+tv crits you should have at minimum 3 stacks so it's only one or two stacks less than full.