6/7 25m Late Night EST LFM

Hi there...
    Unstable Addiction is a softcore progression guild on eredar, that's been in existence since 2007, thought most members have been in game since beta....

We cater to the laid back late night raider, who is preferably over the age of 21.

Raids run 12am EST- 4am EST (which is also server time) on Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs nights.

We appreciates that today's wow player may not be willing or able to provide that much time into raiding, we expect that our raiders "post out" 100% of the time when they will not be able to attend a raid (meaning you do not have to have 100% attendance to raid with us, just 100% accountability for your raid spot).

Current Needs as of 31 Aug 2001:
    1X tank (with a viable dps o/s a plus)
    1X Boomkin
    1X Hunter
    1X Rogue
    1X mDps Dk

If you do not see your class or spec listed above do not fret. We seldom turn away late night players who are willing to wait for a raid spot...if your toon is well developed and you need our raid times for the long haul..(believe me when I say the late night niche seems to have high turn over, my goal is now, and has always been to have a steady raiding core, but ppl always leave for one reason or another..job/life changes always leave me with a core spot holes).

If this sounds like a guild you would be interested in please feel free to apply on our website at... unstableaddiction.dkpsystem.com/news.php

If you need more information before applying, please do not hesitate to contact myself or an online officer in game on Eredar.

On behalf of the membership of UA I would like to thank you for your time and consideration...

We look forward to reading your app..
    ~anamcara

still looking for hunter, boomkin, possible rogue....always consider well geared late night players...

HIGH needs for ROGUES/Warrior DPS.....