Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Ferals need a nerf

I fucking hate the state of feral druids are atm, night elves even more, shadommeld restealth anyone ?

Blizz needs to either nerf their damage or remove Cyclone from that proc thingy. It's abit to much tbh.
    Also inb4 get a feral in ure arena team, I do play a feral as my alt.

Obligatory question about your ratings.

I've played feral since TBC, and agree somewhat. However, once you pass 1800 or so you just don't ever see ferals anymore. At least on my bg.

Except in 2s. Which don't mean a damn thing.

We are on 1831 atm and we keep meeting em all the time A feral paired with a frost dk + disc or hpala is fucking annoying :<

We usually end up winning but the games often takes 25+ mins which kinda sucks :P

I don't think they're as crazy OP as you make them out to be, but I'd say without a doubt they're the best melee atm and possibly SLIGHTLY OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixenlol View Post
    We usually end up winning
    So what's the problem if you usualy end up winning anyway? What exactly do you want? Faster/easier wins?

Quote Originally Posted by bmn1 View Post
    So what's the problem if you usualy end up winning anyway? What exactly do you want? Faster/easier wins?
    Its not that I want easier or faster wins. I want shorter games, since it just pisses me off when the games take like 25mins + without any of the teams manage to score a kill on the other team.

You have to agree that the cyclone thingy paired with that damage is rediculus tho. They should make balance and resto more viable in arena rather then making feral the only specc to go if you want to take arena seriously. I'd change my druids specc in a heartbeat to resto if it hadn't been in a horrible state right now. My arena mates even forced me to go feral. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Spammer of the Horde View Post
    Obligatory question about your ratings.

I've played feral since TBC, and agree somewhat. However, once you pass 1800 or so you just don't ever see ferals anymore. At least on my bg.

Except in 2s. Which don't mean a damn thing.
    @ my 2100 MMR we see plenty of ferals. They are obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzano View Post
    g Feral PVP is perfect right now. geez.
    I feel like you're under some sort of mind control and the first letter of your posts is you trying to take your body back...

instant cyclone for a feral was kind of a bad idea in the first place. instant heal... maybe, but instant CC from a druid which can root and stun already? not to mention that druids are pretty much unsnare-able

I never find ferals a threat in arena strangely :S I find DKs most OP. I play fire mage PvP tho and they are prolly the best at beating ferals. :P

Deleted
    Do you play Mage?

Its not that I want easier or faster wins. I want shorter games, since it just pisses me off when the games take like 25mins + without any of the teams manage to score a kill on the other team.
    And just how do feral fit into that? If you want shorter games, complain about resilience.

You have to agree that the cyclone thingy paired with that damage is rediculus tho.
    I agree, but so are frost mages and, in some cases, sub rogues. Both have way too much damage for their cc or vice versa. Thing is, mages and rogues are both solid choices for high end arena (2700+) and have always been since s1, while ferals are not.
    Last edited by bmn1; 2011-09-01 at 06:45 AM.

unsnarable? you sir don t know how to play then! the unsnare thing was nerfed month and month ago!
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD

We are on 1831 atm and we keep meeting em all the time A feral paired with a frost dk + disc or hpala is fucking annoying :<

We usually end up winning but the games often takes 25+ mins which kinda sucks :P
    you are just a low rated kid without pvp skill who is crying for a free fast win. feral+dk is really easy to beat. I play feral 2.3 rating so i know what im talking about. and i guess u play 2vs2 [which is not balanced] cause 3vs3 doesnt takes 25 mins in 1.8 rating!
    have u ever met warlock/Rshammy team?have u ever asked a disc priest about a dk? have u ever met a frost mage while playing a melee class [specially feral]? If your answers are NO then u dont know the meaning of being OP.

Instant cyclone was around in WotLK since at least ICC, maybe even earlier - and no one complained ferals were OP back then. Also, back then, they could still shapeshift out of snares.

Honestly, I think more people are figuring out how to play ferals well - however an inexperienced feral will suck badly. They also tend to be weak in BG zerg situations as opposed to smaller skirmishes. It is one of, if not the most complicated class/spec to play properly. Requires a really good and well thought out set of macros.

Rogues are still superior as a stealth class - especially when it comes to resetting a fight, namely because of vanish and CoS. Meaning, as a rogue, if you fail to get an opener, and don't get bled, you can still reset the fight. If you make a mistake as a feral, then you're kinda screwed without any dispels and such. Shadowmeld+prowl is not as OP as it sounds...

Deleted
    I don't agree that having Cyclone as an instant spell is that OP. Tho i can see that Cyclone spell as it is can be a bit OP, and i can see the problem solved if you could dispell it like almost any other CC.

In my opinion Feral is good as it is atm, and don't need more nerfing.

Deleted

So basically your saying : "Nerf Ferals so i can win the games faster, because i already win"

Doesnt make any sense imo.

Deleted
    some1 qq's about feral?
    how was warrior some time ago? charge in, bladestorm, gg?
    how was dk? death grip and spam death strikes and heal urself also like shit
    how is mage? still so op with freezings... blinks, ice blocks, etc
    how is a rogue, which can still lock u down

and you qq about feral, which got really nerfed in pvp some time ago, with berserk fear nerf, with form changes you dont break immobilizers now... and you qq about the cyclone - this is the most normal thing ever.. while enh shammy can cast nature's spell in instant almost like druid, but druid has to change his form and he loses almost 2 gcds on it.... mate, wake up

He doesn't end up winning. He's getting rocked by feral teams and that's why he made a QQ post. He's just too proud to admit that he's losing, so it discredits this entire thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.