Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    loved it! Good work and congrats on 1400

GlueBoy!!! Really thought it was quite funny lol. Will have to find the first one

10+ Year Old Account
    actually hilarious. gg
    Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one".
    Armoury

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syctris View Post
    GlueBoy!!! Really thought it was quite funny lol. Will have to find the first one
    I believe its epic 1300 bracket. Should be on the side navigator on youtube when you watch this one.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

10+ Year Old Account
    My god, I love this. Glue boy, sticking on this pally! Oh he's fast, But I'm faster!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Would have to agree,
    Couple of things to help you out not trying to put you down just giving some advice.

First, you don't have Maim on your bars, it's a 6 sec stun and deals dmg with 5CP very helpful.
    Second, you clicked a lot, please for the love of god don't do that, here are some easy keybinds to help
    Shift+1,2,3,4,5,Q,E,F,R,T,G
    G,R,T,X
    Then control and alt for other modifiers.
    Third, don't run triple dps it sucks and is only good at lower brackets, try going resto WLD is a very good comp but WLS is still ahead.
    Lastly, make focus macros! do a /cast [@focus] Cyclone very helpful for cc.
    Try reading some guides as well because I saw some fights where you did not have mangle up on the target.
    Mate hes srsly just joking around, cmon bro...

Deleted
    Epic video's dude !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Lol if I was talking about serious arena's then it would be A LOT different :S
    It was just some advice to help him along.
    Yeah you must be really good, i guess you got the 2700 achievement on 4 different chars, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't turn this thread into some pvp scrubnub talk... this is good entertainment, the glueboy one was the best one tho. Protip; try to mix in the better clips in the middle of the video or smth, because at the start it really becomes a cliffhanger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    awesome video dude! looking forward for some 3s!