Help me hit the ctc cap!

Hey guys I'm currently struggling to hit the ctc cap need a little help.

My character link.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nylol/advanced

CTC when raid buffed (no food)
    http://i56.tinypic.com/ng6lty.jpg

So yeh this is only my offspec but I have around 4500 spare VP points so suggestions on what to buy are welcome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penançe123 View Post
    CTC when raid buffed (no food)
    http://i56.tinypic.com/ng6lty.jpg
    pic doesn't show your "defence" tab so we cannot see how your stats have changed with raid buffs.

however taking a guess, with the stre gain from 3686 to 4446 you will have gained 760 stre which is equal to 205 parry rating.
    your parry is already above 2200 on your char page so i expect this rating will make you gain 1%~ parry.

this takes you to
    15.16 dodge
    17.02 parry
    50.59 Block

which is only 92.77,

the first thing to do is reforge 200ish parry rating into dodge rating.

with your current gear you cannot do this but changing your belt reforge to take away from parry instead of taking away from dodge may help due to the diminishing returns.

also make sure you get yourself some mastery raid food as 90 mastery rating will get you more coverage than 90 parry or dodge will.

your glove enchant could be 65 mastery instead of 50.

Deleted
    reforge the hit to mastery on cloak and ring

reforge belt to parry>>mastery

hands should be +65 mastery, chest should be +75 stamina

The jp relic is better than the one you are using - not sure if the vp one is

Your glyphs need fixing - TV for example.

Consider picking up moonwell phial, I believe you have this vendor unlocked?
    Last edited by mmocf0e017c162; 2011-09-01 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by runawaybishop View Post
    reforge the hit to mastery on cloak and ring

You get more dodge than parry from raid buffs so your parry/dodge seem fine.

hands should be +65 mastery, chest should be +75 stamina

Since when? o.O Agility doesnt grant dogde anymore, And you get Str from totem/Horn/shout so parry should get even higher with raid buffs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krogh View Post
    Since when? o.O Agility doesnt grant dogde anymore, And you get Str from totem/Horn/shout so parry should get even higher with raid buffs?
    You're right, my mistake - thanks.

Impossible with current gear.

.3% away with 2 upgrades beth trinket / chest. and almost full out mastery gems.

Deleted
    edit : laggy net post already covered by those above

and with full firelands normal gear i am at about 101 out of 102.4 so could squeze moure out by using mastery raid food and swaping some parry/sta gems for parry/mastery but as i am that close i prefer the stam.

although am currently using 20 stats on chest for the stre->parry but will probably change that when i get nearer cap. as 55 stamina beats 5.67 parry rating
    Last edited by mmoc1ace84aa42; 2011-09-01 at 12:59 PM.