Progress path 25m hc

Hi guys,

Yesterday we killed Rhyolith hc (f'ing finally... last few weeks we had wipes on 1k, 10k, 200k, etc....). Shannox hc is down as well (obviously), so now we're kinda looking around what to do next.

We heard Beth'tilac 25m hc is supposed to be the 'next easiest' boss. Is this still the case? How would you rank the remaining 5 heroic bosses in terms of difficulty?

Shannox>Ryolith>Bethtilac>Alysrazor=Majordomo>Baleroc>Ragnaros

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shannox - > Ryolith - > Alysarazor - > Beth'ilac - > Domo - > Baleroc - > Raggy

Baleroc is considered to be the ''Block'' of this tier rather then domo himself

Majordomo next for sure. He's a piece of cake!

I would say Alysrazor is a little easier than Beth'tilac and then finally Baleroc is hardest before hitting the big boss :P

Looks more like Shannox > Ryolith > Alysrazor = Majordomo > Baleroc = Beth'tilac >> Ragnaros on our realm.

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grondath View Post
    Majordomo next for sure. He's a piece of cake!

I would say Alysrazor is a little easier than Beth'tilac and then finally Baleroc is hardest before hitting the big boss :P
    That's assuming your raid can dodge tornado's and not die to the firestorm then yes shes easier in most cases

- Also dying to Lava spew
    - Also dying to Brushfire

Shannox > Rhyo / Beth > Alysrazor > Baleroc > Domo > Rag

Even though that's the 'progress path', Domo is one of the easiest fight's.

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Shannox - > Ryolith - > Alysrazor - > Beth'ilac - > Domo - > Baleroc - > Raggy

Baleroc is considered to be the ''Block'' of this tier rather then domo himself
    I would say from my personal experience that this is a good assessment. Some people would say Beth is easier than Alys. But either way one of those bosses should be next.

10+ Year Old Account
    We killed them in the following order:

Shannox -> Rhyo -> Beth -> Alys -> Domo -> Baleroc

The reason why people generally do Domo later than the other bosses isn't that he's so hard or anything... It's simply that if you kill off the bosses before him on Normalmode first, you have not much left to progress on for the rest of the week
    Last edited by Seriss; 2011-09-01 at 01:10 PM.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    In terms of difficulty:

Shannox -> Domo -> Ryolith -> Beth'Tilac -> Alysrazor -> Baleroc -> Ragnaros

Generally though, Domo is probably only as easy as I think it is since my guild did:

Shannox -> Ryolith -> Beth'tilac -> Alysrazor -> Baleroc -> Domo -> Ragnaros , And Baleroc was a bitch so we had an extra clear of 4/7 hc and the last 3/7 normal to go off of. I'd say you'd probably want still do Domo after Ryo,Beth and Alys as without the gear you will have enrage issues. The fight itself is a joke though.

So, in summary :

Shannox -> Ryolith -> Beth'tilac -> Alysrazor -> Domo -> Baleroc -> Ragnaros appears to be the general order to go in.

You need to judge on your raid's strengths and weaknesses, Domo and Beth'tilac are gear checks, you need solid dps and Beth needs strong healing. Alysrazor is much more about execution, so if your raid is likely to get hit by tornadoes/lava spew/brushfire then you would be best doing one of the more patchwork-like bosses before her. However, if you lack gear but make up for it in skill, then Alysrazor is the way to go.

Beth'tilac is mostly about the soakers. soakers do good, you would have the dps to kill. Alysrazor is about people not standing in shit. Majordomo is primarily a dps race. Baelroc dps race and intelligence.

IMO beth'tilac/majordomo/alysrazor/baelroc. Majordomo next if soakers just dont get it. Alysrazor maybe also before, but only if people dont die to worms, brushfire, and tornados.

Majordomo > Shannox > Rhyolith > Alysrazor > Beth'tilac > Baleroc > Ragnaros.

That's how it's been for my 10H group so far.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

You're going to get a lot of different answers on this, as its largely dependant on individual raiders.

Its generally accepted that Shannox < Rhyo < Everything < Baleroc < Rag

Where you go after rhyo depends on your raiders.

With good healers Beth is a good choice, followed by domo then alys
    If you have really good raid awareness then go to alysrazor, then either beth or domo (depending on healing again).
    If you have solid dps but just can't dodge tornadoes yet you might want to go to domo after Rhyo.

My personal preference is

Shannox > Rhyo > Beth > Domo> Alys> Bale > Rag

Deleted
    Shannox > Rhyolith > Beth > Domo > Baleroc > Alyzrazor

We're doing it in this order, currently on Baleroc.

PS: Beth aint that hard as ppl make it out to be.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    We are working through this questions ourselves right now, 25 man. We've been going for 10 weeks now with a full clear every week. So far 6 weeks of heroic Shannox kills, 4 weeks of heroic Rhyolith kills, and just this week we got Majordomo down after a week of work on it. (And this week we actually did 3/7h and finished the clear all in 4 hours on Tuesday... early week finished)

The only reason we went to Majordomo is because I read somewhere that it was pretty easy, I suggested it, and we just went with it. My problem is that I want to do Beth'talic next and others are saying Alysrazor. Some people are really afraid of Beth'talic for some reason. No matter which one we pick we'll probably put in a night of 15+ wipes before we get it working, but I figure if we can get through the DPS requirement of Rhyolith and Majordomo, we should be pretty good on Beth'talic I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    We do/did it in this order

Shannox ( Dead ) > Rhyolith ( Dead ) > Beth'Tilac ( Dead ) > Majordomo ( 7% ) > Alysrazor > Baleroc
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Go for Domo...5 pulls = a dead boss for us. Results may vary.

Beth'tilac took us 57 wipes, so probably around 8 hours +- a bit to kill.
    Alysrazor took 4 hours ~
    We tried one strat with majordomo, went iffy. We switched strats totally, got a kill in 30 mins.

If you have the dps, majordomo is the easiest. Little technical ability with the usual strat. The fight is simply - dps very very hard, dont stand in shit, and move NEXT to the orbs.

Alysrazor at this point there will be no learning curve for the people in the air. On the ground, its just a matter of no mistakes as many things can kill you in like a second and getting interupts. At times with as many as 4 sets of druid fireball casters up, you will need 8 interupters. The meteor and firestorm is honestly fairly easy. The other thing is your tanks being good enough at dps to downt he adds with minimal help from dps.

Beth'tilac is basically a 2 part dps race - dps her down as much as possible before p2, then p2 burn before healers go oom. Healer cd management and total control of spiderlings/broodlings is key. Failure at either is likely a wipe. She eats 1 spiderling? wipe usually. adds can usually get away with eating 1 or 2, but not advised.. Broodlings are a touch more forgiving, but not much. Beth'tilac is the most complex given the different jobs and spread.

It used to be Shannox > Rhyolith > Beth'tilac > Alysrazor > Majordomo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Baleroc >^100 Ragnaros

Baleroc isn't as bad now but overall order still stands IMO.