Automatic decline Guild invite addon?

is there any?

I have a level 1 character as a banker and every time I login I have 1 guild invite every 1 minute!
    I know there are addons that automatically search the /who for people without guild and and invite them...
    it is getting annoying
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

There is an option for it to automatically decline invites ...

I do believe there's actually an in-game option to do this

Edit: after looking on wow its under interface>controls> then there's a tick box "block guild invites"
    Last edited by Bigmits; 2011-09-01 at 02:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Wait... There are black people in China? You learn something new everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Kids are the worst STD you can catch.

Deleted
    The addons that spam guild invites every 5 minutes should be banned. It's so annoying that I want to rip my hair off everytime I see "[Random Player] has invited you to join [guDs öf Deff]."

You also might want to just consider creating a guild for your bank alt (be a good human being and pay people for signatures, don't spam invites like the jerks you're trying to avoid).

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmits View Post
    I do believe there's actually an in-game option to do this

Edit: after looking on wow its under interface>controls> then there's a tick box "block guild invites"
    oh thanks m8, how i missed it

The addons that spam guild invites every 5 minutes should be banned. It's so annoying that I want to rip my hair off everytime I see "[Random Player] has invited you to join [guDs öf Deff]."
    totally agree

You also might want to just consider creating a guild for your bank alt (be a good human being and pay people for signatures, don't spam invites like the jerks you're trying to avoid).
    I have this in mind also m8 thanks, and of course I will not spam people, I don't need too :P Last time i created a guild on my other server I just went to starting area and wrote "looking for people to sign my guild chapter, pay 10g :P " It was a matter of less than 5 minutes
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2011-09-01 at 02:51 PM.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I made a guild for my bank alt just so I could have access to the ginormity of a Guild Bank. It's up to, umm, 4 tabs so far. :>

On my 2nd guild bank, the first being as full as I can get on 6 tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    I made a guild for my bank alt just so I could have access to the ginormity of a Guild Bank. It's up to, umm, 4 tabs so far. :>
    small-timer.