Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like Blizzard is trolling us. Hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
    If these are placeholders, then they shouldn't have put out the announcement with them in such an underdeveloped state. If these aren't placeholders (Which, to be honest, I'm more inclined to believe), then this is quite possibly the laziest Blizzard has ever openly been - even after all these Blue responses of lack of resources (Translation: Can't be bothered).
    The only way they're placeholders is if Blizzard caves in to the pressure from the community and changes the model, then to save face they'll claim it was only a placeholder.

Deleted
    I'm not really shocked to be perfectly honest about this. I really do know for a fact Blizzard have totally run out of idea's now and proberbly going to start going even further down hill. They've got alot to think about for the next exspansion.

love armourless mounts... but Horses? Oh well at least it's another 2 mount's towards the achievements for some people.

The only reason I can foresee why they did this was to balance out the goblin racial mounts. Currently the faction change mount conversion is all screwed up from the list they had before, as I found out recently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    Quitting over the addition of mounts, this is a new one to me.
    I think it's more a matter of Blizzard adding stuff that stinks of lazy. I won't quit over this personally, but it does go on the pile of things I have some serious doubts about. I guess for the person you quoted this was the last drop.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baalb View Post
    It is more than likely a very early version of the mount. Wait till it's done.
    Why the hell would they make a blue post with pics of stupid uninteresting beta models?? that doesn't even make sense...

15+ Year Old Account
    I like how the pic file names are horsey1.jpg and horsey2.jpg. Awww. Horsey!

Looking at the pics, I couldn't help but let a LOL explode out of my face."Hey there, you Worgens really deserved some special mounts, different from the others. So we gathered several ideas, and are now proud to let you own this : A NAKED HORSE. BELIEVE OUR MARKETING DEPARTMENT, A NAKED HORSE IS GONNA SUBLIMIZE YOUR EPICNESS."

"BLIZZARD SHOULD BE MAKING ACTUAL CONTENT AND NOT WASTING THEIR TIME ON MODELS!!!"Well you got your wish! And what do you guys do? Complain! Blizz just can't win! XD

Quote Originally Posted by sharpyx View Post
    I really like these horses, they look much nicer than the default ones - I look forward to riding around on this simple but sexy mount
    What do you mean, they look nicer than the default ones... they ARE the default ones!!

I can't find the image... but it's just the wild horses around the farm at Elwynn forrest from 6 years ago. They're the same model without the saddle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dvstec View Post
    ok, im done. bye wow.
    im sad for you that the only reason you need to quit wow.

Not sure what kind of feedback Blizzard was expecting, they could have at least reskinned them (at least we know they're really good at doing that); this is just lame.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont know why people expected these horses to be covered in spikes with lazer-cannons on their backs, shooting rainbows from their asses as they run. Theyre horses - of course theyre going to look like other horses.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    Does it mean that "running wild" racial would be removed? I must have missed something.
    No, they never said any such thing. They're just adding these to the game in order to even out the balance with goblins.

I just don't know WHY they made it an announcement, just using old horse models like that. It doesn't come across as something worth making a news article about.

Should've just been in the patch notes: "A Gilnean mount vendor has been added to Darnassus with two new horse mounts available, in order to balance the mount availability between Horde and Alliance."

10+ Year Old Account
    Sept FOOLS... for sure!

ahahahahahaha Horse.

So, people should stop being upset over basically the same mounts that are there since almost forever? Yay, now I can have more mounts, that look almost the same, just without a saddle!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    this is y i quit 5 months ago....lol reuse.
    You quit because you knew they'd make these mounts? I applaud you for your psychic abilities but that has got to be one of the worst reasons to quit. 2 horses you'd probably never use. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that's certainly.... lazy.