10+ Year Old Account

Alysrazor terrain change

So, trying to get a second clear of Alysrazor last night when our enhancement shaman exclaimed something... "This hill wasn't here."

And he's right. Towards the south east where the second Initiate spawns is a MASSIVE CLIFF. Exactly opposite is another hump (though slightly smaller) that can actually LoS you if you hop behind it. Please say we're not the only ones who noticed this and that we're not going insane.
    mhm? mhm.

Alysrazor's fighting area actually changes shape after the first time she crashes into the ground. It becomes slightly deeper and more concave in shape, and the cliffs along the edges become slightly higher as a result, to the point that you can indeed LoS heals. I think that's what you're talking about.

Seemed the same for me this week, maybe I just explore the terrain enough.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we've cleared her every week with over 40 heroic attempts and this is the first any of us have ever seen it. You literally cannot even run up said cliff. You can only get up it from the sides.

Offtopic Edit: Totally a Transformice avatar...
    Last edited by Paf; 2011-09-01 at 05:37 PM. Reason: off topic
    mhm? mhm.

I have a tank that pulls the imprinted babies really far to the sides sometimes, as a result i'm kinda used to seeing those hills/cliffs and they have been there, yes even the lil LOS nook for quite a while.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    I have a tank that pulls really far to the sides sometimes, as a result i'm kinda used to seeing those hills/cliffs and they have been there, yes even the lil LOS nook for quite a while.
    So... we've really just been that oblivious? I still say they haven't been there...

/pout
    mhm? mhm.

Quote Originally Posted by iamajellydonut View Post
    So... we've really just been that oblivious? I still say they haven't been there...

/pout
    I'm the center healer in the raid for that and let me tell you, I've died to bird cleave getting up in there trying to heal a dumb bear with a tantrum on him when we were starting out. LOL
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    I'm the center healer in the raid for that and let me tell you, I've died to bird cleave getting up in there trying to heal a dumb bear with a tantrum on him when we were starting out. LOL
    For the record, the bird's cleave cannot actually kill you. It simply applies a bleed that falls off when you go below 50% HP... soooo, it was more than the cleave that hit ya. :P Also, yes, this is a transformice avatar.

Anyways, on topic, I'll have a look over there when I go into Firelands tonight, though we've already cleared to Rag. Somebody else mentioned something about a new cliff near Rhyolith's ramp... wonder if this is the same thing?

You're not the only ones who noticed this and that You're not going insane.