To buy Tropico4 or not, if you already have Tropico3?

Anyone buy Tropico4? what are your thoughts? i've read the reviews but they're so in the middle also. with many saying its not worth it, while others are justifying it. so stuck in the middle right now....

I don't have it, but my friend said that it's a bit different. But if you're expecting a whole new level of play... then you're gonna be disappointed. If you're a huge fan of the series and the genre, go for it, but if you're just looking to casually kill a little bit of time with another city-builder, don't bother. It's better than 3, but it's not better enough to make it worth the $$$ unless you got tons of $$$ to spare. At least that's what he said.

It's the exact same engine, and pretty much the exact same game. There are some new buildings and they greatly increased the population cap, but I really can't say it's worth 40-50 bucks. If you can snag it for 20 dollars or less it's pretty good.

Personally I'm gonna wait for a Steam sale. Hopefully they'll do a nice pricecut during the Christmas sale.

First impressions from demo:

It really does feel like a small expansion, so I wouldn't pay more then 10-15€ for it.

Haven't played since the first Tropico game (back then I didn't know what I was doing) Tempted to buy this one when it's on a sale.

I bought it yesterday..and played all night long, very funny. Not sure if its worth the 50$ becauz its basicly the same thing as the 3, but like i said very funny.