10+ Year Old Account

Does Worgen Plainsrunning count?

Does the Worgen Plainsrunning skill count towards a mount for the achievement (I don't have a Worgen so I don't know)? I was wondering this because if so then they might have a one mount advantage over every other race. It probably doesn't, but it never hurts to ask, right? Sometimes one mount is so close and yet so far! It could make all the difference in the next Mount achievement!

No, running wild does not count as a mount for the achieve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avengerjk View Post
    No, running wild does not count as a mount for the achieve.
    Thanks for the quick response!

Avengerjk is right that it doesn't count as a mount for the achievement.

It does, however, count on the tally sheets of people scrutinizing any minor differences between that which is available to the Horde and that which is available to the Alliance. I see this all as a precursor to Tauren getting Plainsrunning back...

Probably unrelated your original thought considering all races can grind rep to get the other races mounts, but why do Goblins and Worgens only get 2 mount flavors?
    IIRC Humans have 6? 3 standard and 3 epic variety mounts? Sup wit dat!?

Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    Probably unrelated your original thought considering all races can grind rep to get the other races mounts, but why do Goblins and Worgens only get 2 mount flavors?
    IIRC Humans have 6? 3 standard and 3 epic variety mounts? Sup wit dat!?
    I think they only had goblins give two mounts because alliance wasnt going to get any, so they added as little mounts as possible, but people still complained so they have to add two more mounts to worgen to even it out.

brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]

Deleted
    The horses are a response to running wild not counting towards the achievement, its a couple extra high res horses that the alliance can use for their achievement, not sure what all the fuss is about really, lack of spikes and neon glows perhaps?

I quite like the simpler mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    The horses are a response to running wild not counting towards the achievement, its a couple extra high res horses that the alliance can use for their achievement, not sure what all the fuss is about really, lack of spikes and neon glows perhaps?

I quite like the simpler mounts.
    Noes! Mounts needs moar lazerpewpew