Resto Druid Gear Question!

I've done the math and the 1h/oh is more int overall and I think maybe more stats. But I can't decide which is better between regular Funeral Pyre and Lightforged Elementium Hammer with Heroic Goblet of anger. Keep in mind the 50 int you get from the gem +socket bonus of the staff. and the 40 int enchant for the offhand. Assuming power torrent is on both weapons which do you think is the better gear set up.

Can't post Links yet so I'll map out the stats for you here.(Intellect amounts listed will include gems in the staff and the enchant on the offhand!)

Funeral Pyre: 438 Int. 225 Mastery. 288 Crit. 2334 spell power.
    Hammer + Goblet: 451 int. 103 Mastery. 181 Haste. 256 Spirit 2066 Spellpower.

Keep in mind that the crit on the staff is obviously reforged off into either 115 spirit or 115 haste depending on where I am with my haste breakpoints and such. The Oh/MH is more int but almost 300 Spellpower weaker. On the other had here a lot more haste even if you reforge the staff and a boatload of spirit. Decisions decisions! Anyway post your opinions below all are appreciated!

The Hammer+ Goblet have a better stat spread overall, depending on where you are with spirit. Obviously that isn't going to be your ideal set up and there are quite a few additonal 1 handed weapons that you should look into getting. If you are doing H Shannox, I can assume that you have at least done Ragnaros, and his weapon would be a much better option for you!

Resto is my offspec atm but i'm hoping to go main spec with it as I have fallen in love with the pretty green numbers. That being said I'm probably behind atleast 2 or 3 of our MS healers to get the rag mace. Would it be worth it to try and get a chelly's scalpel maybe? Just for clarity my toon is Nyler on Korgath US.

Deleted
    MH+OH is much better for haste - which is usually the main concern of a raiding resto

the 391 Smouldering Censer has 213 haste
    the 391 Funeral Pyre will get you 129 haste when reforged
    the 378 Goblet has 160 on it's own.

Granted Int may be the biggest factor, but you've got to find 2005 haste from somewhere, and Trinkets / Rings are hard slots to get any haste from at FL gear level, so I personally would avoid any staff at all apart from the Smouldering Censer and I'd seriously prioritise Goblet + Raggy Mace (or even as mentioned in the the OP the 365 BS wep).

The raggy mace is sexy good, yes you might have to wait your turn but it's going to be worth the wait, I'd save the gold / sell the Scalpel and use a 372 or 365 MH whilst waiting. If the dagger is rotting in the guild bank then why not, but I certainly wouldn't go out of my way for it unless you know the Raggy mace is a long long way off.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not going to make a huge difference either way. Hammer has more int, less SP. Hammer has haste/spi, but you may not need it. In the end, the differences are minimal. I always use a MH/Oh though. It's much easier to balance stats with 4 secondary stat options instead of 2.

Hammer because it looks cooler =D

Either way, you won't be wrong, although the Hammer+Goblet is probably a bit better.