Deleted

[H] Hysteria - Al'Akir - 5/7 Heroic 10 man.

Hi all,

Hysteria is currently undergoing a transition phase due to the loss of half our core raiding team (a group of real life friends left the game together). We progressed reasonably quickly to 6/7 in Firelands (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/al-akir/Hysteria) but have now come to a dead end due to a serious lack of quality players available for recruitment.

This has brought us to a situation where patience has run out among the remaining core and we're looking for another guild or group of people in a similar situation to us who would consider joining to continue progression.

Our raid times are:

Wednesday - 20:30-23:30
    Thursday - 20:30-23:30
    Monday - 20:30-23:30

On non raid nights we're often running alt T11 or Firelands raids.

Our current core consists of the following:

Protection Warrior
    Blood/Frost DK
    Holy Priest
    Arcane Mage
    Demo Lock

We're a bar or so from level 25 with a fully hosted website, forum and Ventrilo server. Our primary language is English although like most guilds we have a mix of nationalities. We are looking for high quality raiders to fill this core, ideally a couple of healers, some DPS and possibly a tank. We believe that we all play to a high standard, spend time and effort trying to improve ourselves as a group (checking logs etc) and would love to meet similarly minded people.

If this sounds like something you and your friends might be interested in then send me a tell in game and we can discuss things. You'll mostly find me on Gaski/Homegrown.

Gaski/Hysteria.
    Last edited by mmocc25955d812; 2011-10-05 at 10:31 PM.

Deleted
    have a DK DPS might be interested...willing to relam change but will need small amount of time to gear up ( currently 350 ilevel ) and FL experience on my main

Deleted
    Hi guys,

Bit of a change in circumstances here. We managed to rebuild quite successfully and we're now 5/7 Heroic (lacking Baleroc and obviously Ragnaros). Currently we are urgently in need of a well geared and experienced melee DPS (ideally a Rogue since we don't have one for the legendary next patch, or a DK since that's what we're losing) and potentially one healer (Priest preferably). Please note that we really would prefer people with relevant gear for our current raiding and not people who require gearing up. Less geared people will be considered on an individual basis however so please don't be afraid to ask.

Our raid times have remained the same and we would like people who can maintain an extremely high attendance.

If anyone is interested please hit me up on Al'Akir or PM me here to discuss. I look forward to hearing from people.