Thread: Arena Titles

10+ Year Old Account

Arena Titles

Hello, this season I started getting into arenas of all kind, mainly 5v5s. Since the season is apparently ending on Tuesday I decided to look up my team on Arena Junkies to see if I was in the running for any titles. Doing the math I am in the top 2.6% of all teams on the Nightfall Battlegroup but heres the question - out of the 5661 5v5 teams on the battleground only about 900 (estimated) have more then 0-0 or 0-2. My question is: Do the teams need to be above a certain rating to be put into the running?

arena season ending tuesday? lolwut

Quote Originally Posted by Missbenedict View Post
    arena season ending tuesday? lolwut
    This

10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Guy I run arenas with said something about rating going static and titles going out. Again I am new to arenas so I've never even researched it before now.

In that case, im 99% sure that the season will not be ending on tuesday. So you have some more time to worry about getting your titles.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arena is not ending anytime soon.

And to qualify a team must have played at least 20 matches in an arena season. To see how many teams there are go on an alt and lose 20 games and see what rank you are, that's how many teams there are that qualify.

You can also check your specific ladder on the armory which most people dont know about (like me until I researched).
    Found at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/ also at some point closer to the end of the season a thread goes out on ArenaJunkies that breaks it down by rating which is helpful for the mathmatically innert.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard give two weeks notice before a season comes to a closing. It would be new to end it so "early" into the season and so far away from the tier 13 raid.

Deleted
    the season will imo end at january. earliest at december