Come at me bro (resto druid style)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tokin/advanced

Give me your best shot. I want to know every little itty bitty mistake I've made, why/why not I should/shouldn't have something spec/reforge/gem wise. Always love to improve.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of your oranges can be changed to int/mastery.
    Druids are pretty simple set up wise as long as you can get to 2005 easily, so nothing else gear wise stands out.

As far as your spec goes, read the sticky. There is almost no reason ever to be 2/2 BotG(it explains why in full numbers). Those points will do significantly better in NB, or even LS. Use the clac in the sticky and it will show you, based on your own numbers from a raid and your characters gear, what of those 3 talents is best and by how much.

Nope, need the two oranges for meta gem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, like I said, change one of the int/haste to int/mastery and you will still be over cap, while still having two orange gems.

Like you just did

Lol what are you on about one is int/haste and the other is int/mastery. You probably read it wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you just changed it. As my friend right next to me can vouch as he was also reading, you were 30 over cap, you are now 10. I can assume you are just trolling, so I'm going to close this. Feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss it.