Deleted

25 man pc trouble's.

Hello, I have recently been having trouble's with 25 man raid's, my fps is fine and the lag is actually from the internet, i can do 25 BH no problem, i did uld25 a while back and it was np, i step into 25 Firelands with my guild and my Ms hit's about 800 on world and home, this happens all the time, i've tried this at 2 different stable internet connections and have the same problem.

I need to fix this as otherwise i am missing a lot of boss kills with my guild and i want to show them how competitive i am as a raider as tbh i'd consider myself one of the better players in guild, but these 25 problem's just let me down, i still managed 25k on shannox with all this lag before a whipe with dogs at sub 10% and shannox on 37%.

Any suggestions on how to sort this problem.

Thanks for any help in advance!

I find it odd that your ms would be different in different instances since you're connecting to the same servers.

Deleted
    aye i've found that to be wierd but it does for some reason, i was able to do it easily back in my old 25 man group, but sometimes my Ms just spikes and hit's rock bottom, it hit 2.1k last night on nef and i could hardly pull 11k and it would let me summon my pet, i checked that it wasn't dead ofc

one of our raiders is experiencing the same problem.... he can run 10s in FL, and 25s anywhere else, but as soon as he gets into 25m FL he lags all over the place...

My assumption would be the "instance servers" in which Firelands raid content are running from may be in a different physical location than the rest of the realm? Or maybe the additional network traffic from the Firelands content is bogging down your network equipment?

10+ Year Old Account
    it's your isp's fault. Try www.wowtunnels.com

edit: if your isp is virgin media, there used to be a topic on the official forum with a fix (it worked for me).
    Last edited by Jacus; 2011-09-02 at 11:18 PM.

My assumption would be the "instance servers" in which Firelands raid content are running from may be in a different physical location than the rest of the realm? Or maybe the additional network traffic from the Firelands content is bogging down your network equipment?
    Even if that were the case you can make it around the world and still have a ping under 2000. My next guess would be your isp.

Try turning off the "Optimize Network for Speed" option under the "Network" section of the Game Options.

I had a similar problem a while back.
    Uld25 Fine,
    BH25 Fine,
    BWD25 Lag like hell
    BOT25 Lag like hell

Then i switched from wowtunnels to lowerping and that solved all my problems.

I hope I won't get flamed (or breach forum rules) but I'd like to suggest: WTFast

(I think it's being renamed to PingCraft Lag Killer)

They offer a free trial (time limited to 20 minutes) -you could give it a go and see if it helps. I've had good experiences so far and the free trial is pretty cool. It takes up little resources and runs in the background. I think there are promo codes around if you do decide to join up.

Best of luck!