Enhancement artifact skins - LACKING

There is lightning on upgraded one, then some fel boringness out of theme, then yeah lava and frost as the last one. I ask ye where is me wind and water skins? I want me doomhammer to be all shhshhhshhhshh like Al'akir himself or plumplumplum like hydromancer's finest ---something! Well, I should have invoked Neptulon, so yes, Neptulon finest swimsuit!

Offhand must have air,water,fire and earth mogs too! I don't want to be fire stucked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im0BK-6S93M
    The skins are:

Doomhammer
    Enhanced Doomhammer (Storm Themed)
    Magma themed
    Dark Shaman/Old Gods
    Draenei/Wind themed
    Troll/Thunder Themed

The only thing missing is water, but as Enhancement uses no water spells and only uses Frostbrand for PvP or when talented, I don't think that's a big loss.

Elemental variants for the offhand would be good, it already changes to a lightning hammer when you use Storm strike, but I would still like more choice.
    Last edited by Imnick; 2016-02-16 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    The skins are:

Doomhammer
    Magma themed
    Dark Shaman/Old Gods
    Draenei/Wind themed
    Troll/Thunder Themed

The only thing missing is water, but as Enhancement uses no water spells and only uses Frostbrand for PvP or when talented, I don't think that's a big loss.

Elemental variants for the offhand would be good, it already changes to a lightning hammer when you use Storm strike, but I would still like more choice.
    wowowowo the one I thought to be ice is air, airazing! Now water, we need water! Not only for a weapon but an ability too. They could make us move on a wave but they have decided to pick gust of wind! Water weapon skin would be delicious! So pure and beautiful. I would like to see water being use in offence for once, even in such a small form as skin for a weapon that I would smash my enemies into pieces, I mean droplets! RIPPLES OF DOOM!!

Classic MMO-C member, BITCHING.

Contribute constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-02-16 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    The skins are:

Doomhammer
    Magma themed
    Dark Shaman/Old Gods
    Draenei/Wind themed
    Troll/Thunder Themed

The only thing missing is water
    Ahem. We need a Wildhammer themed Stormhammer. #dwarvesAreShamanToo

A hammer skin that actually looks like a hammer. I don't plan on using any of these. 2x Forgehammer from BRF for me in legion on my Dwarf. One of the only mace models that isn't a fecking bauble on a twig.

How about a 2h version where we extend the hilt with that magma stuff used from the off-hand. That would be cool right?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    wowowowo the one I thought to be ice is air, airazing! Now water, we need water! Not only for a weapon but an ability too. They could make us move on a wave but they have decided to pick gust of wind! Water weapon skin would be delicious! So pure and beautiful. I would like to see water being use in offence for once, even in such a small form as skin for a weapon that I would smash my enemies into pieces, I mean droplets! RIPPLES OF DOOM!!
    I dunno about a water skin, when has enhance used "water-esque" elements outside of like, healing surge? rofl
    http://twitch.tv/fsslgnra Streaming whatever dumb shit I'm doing at the time

Pandaren Monk MurlocDemonHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Throdin View Post
    A hammer skin that actually looks like a hammer. I don't plan on using any of these. 2x Forgehammer from BRF for me in legion on my Dwarf. One of the only mace models that isn't a fecking bauble on a twig.
    Great minds have great tastes. I've been using the heroic mode forgehammers with mythic BRF gear for such a long time on my dwarf shammy.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Ahem. We need a Wildhammer themed Stormhammer. #dwarvesAreShamanToo
    I agree, we need a real set of dwarven hammers in game, we've had too many crystal Draenei turds or chunks of orcish scrap metal on sticks.
    Nobody for President 2K16!

Quote Originally Posted by Bangaa View Post
    How about a 2h version where we extend the hilt with that magma stuff used from the off-hand. That would be cool right?
    OR what if they connect akin to Darth Maul!

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    OR what if they connect akin to Darth Maul!
    We already have Ele going all Palpatine on AoE fights so I can't see why we can't be Darth Maul.