Selling Heroic T11

Don't advertise. Thanks. - Buckwald
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-09-02 at 07:36 PM.

Deleted
    I doubt many / any one will server transfer for old content achievements, so I'd say your best bet was your realm forums .

Deleted
    i don't understand why the people have to watch how to videos for the bosses. Why you don't let them die at the beginning of the fight without releasing their spirit? When you are a guild which sells titles and items, i think you are able to defeat any boss with 9 or 24 people (except 10 man sinestra).

Quote Originally Posted by M3ntal0 View Post
    When you are a guild which sells titles and items, i think you are able to defeat any boss with 9 or 24 people (except 10 man sinestra).
    I banged out Sinestra last night (10m, farming shard of woe) and thanks to gear inflation the encounter is now trivialized when compared to how it was 4 or 5 months ago. The typical strategy in 10m was to use 2 tanks, 2 healers and 6 DPS (with a rogue/deathknight/etc to handle the dragonkin's cast) and aim to get her under 15% before your buff dropped in phase 2.

With a full set of normal mode Tier 12 you should be doing enough DPS to three heal it, which trivializes breaths #3/6/9 in phase 3 and reduces the stress on the healers when one of them gets orbed. We had no issue pushing through Phase 1 before a second wrack, and while the buff dropped before she did, she didn't breathe on the raid before dying: the soft enrage is a non-issue at current levels of gear. The extra stamina from firelands gear makes breaths with wrack much less frightening (you can take an extra 'tick' without being dangerously low) and the BH trinket could easily be used for breath/wrack now that DPS is just not a concern any more.

You can still have people die to cutters/wrack dispels/unleash essence (though the mob that casts it dies so quickly it's possible to kill him without seeing a first cast if you have good RNG on egg DPS and people get back quickly) but overall the encounter is much more forgiving when you out gear it.

. Why you don't let them die at the beginning of the fight without releasing their spirit?
    I've sold mounts/titles/gear in the past and I find that a lot of buyers actually want to experience the fight even if they know they're being carried. For some achievements (neck deep in vile comes to mind) it makes sense to just send them off to die, but for most of T11 the only place a player can "really screw" the raid that can't be fixed by positioning changes are twilight council (p2 orb kitting) and maybe omnotron during shadow-conductor. For everything else you can just position a buyer somewhere they're unlikely to interfere with other people and let them die if they become a burden.
    Last edited by a21fa7c67f26f6d49a20c2c51; 2011-09-02 at 06:54 PM.

Deleted
    Lol you mad! 150k for a 13/13 ?! you can easily pug all T11 raids, they all got nerfed, so why would someone transfer to your realm and then pay 150k gold to get into a "Pug" to clear old content raids....Thats just a bad idea, and really expensive too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laminir View Post
    Lol you mad! 150k for a 13/13 ?! you can easily pug all T11 raids, they all got nerfed, so why would someone transfer to your realm and then pay 150k gold to get into a "Pug" to clear old content raids....Thats just a bad idea, and really expensive too.
    Can you stream when you down 13/13 easily on Heroic with a PUG? learn to read for the love of god...

I don't think 13/13 HC is puggable, especially Sinestra..

Since when have you pugged T11 heroic?

13/13h bosses were untouched with the nerfs.

Why would anyone pay that much for old tier gear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glomp View Post
    They're doing the achievements too. So you're likely going to get a mount in the process. Which is mainly what people would want anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the fact that people are gaining titles/achivements went right over your head.

Also people were buying kingslayer on my last server in wrath for 100k so this is not suprising at all lol. If people can't get it themselves most of them will certainly pay for it and they do.

Made by dubbelbasse

Oic, that's kind of sad.

Oic, that's kind of sad.
    If you have that sort of money to spend and still havent got it then why not spend the money imo.

Deleted

Shard of Woe is still somewhat BiS, at least for resto Druids and I heard for Arcane mages, too, but they keep it so... for Transmogrification?

Hmm, I wonder how much people would pay for a 6/7H clear to get those achievements for the current tier? Though TBH, 13/13H is probably still harder even in T12 gear then 6/7H in firelands (particularly ascendant council, sinestra, 25 man Al'akir, and many like nefarian/cho'gall would be harder then shannox or rhyolith).

Shannox, rhyolith, alysrazor - no way they could screw this fight up for you that it would be unkillable. Beth'tilac, as long as they stay on the drones, they are fine. Baelroc, I think their ass needs to die. Majordomo they can just always stay at ranged/melee and it shouldn't hurt a kill as you will still meet the requirements.

OFC, T12 would be a lot eaiser to carry them in 25 then 10. Baelroc T10 would be hard to carry some people.

Shard of woe is still BiS I believe for arcane. I wonder how much a 25 man guild could charge for a legendary staff? I would not be surprised if one could get 2.5m+ for it.
    Last edited by DraconusIX; 2011-09-02 at 07:28 PM.

Only the reg versions received the 20% nerf, Hard modes are still "hard".
    Especially for pugs who have never downed Normal Cho'gall, Nefarian, Al'akir etc.
    And yes there are still people out there like that.
    Also, my old guild who used to have Sinestra on farm wiped to her a couple of times 2 or 3 weeks ago (mostly because they had a lot of new recruits in) so Heroic T11 is still challenging.