My first video (pvp)

So I was bored one afternoon and decided to try and make a pvp video. Im suprised it even worked considering its my first video. Don't be to harsh on it.

youtu.be/ZIfTPERk8ls?hd=1

I'm not allowed to post links yet, but I need a little feedback for the next one I make. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIfTPERk8ls

There ya go (I hope it's right) . Will edit with my opinion once I'm done watching

**This is just my opinion I'm not gonna try to be the elitist or anything**

Music : First song I heard it so many times that it's getting really annoying now . You should find music that people like but is not overused . Second song is just my personal opinion but I didn't like it .

Don't Backpeddle : You don't do that alot but for example in the 3rd match (RP) you did it while he had smoke bomb around you . I'm just hoping you did it for retaliation though .

Play with a Healer : Shadow Priest / Arms warrior believe me you will not get high rating unless you play exceptionally well . If it just because it's a friend of yours and it's just for laughing/having fun then I apologize .

Overall not that bad taking into consideration the combo your playing . I think you should try with a healer or some sort and try to push for some high rating . And always check videos of other warriors on how the play (do damage , survive , use CDs , peel etc etc.)

Edit again .. Grats for Vengefully Dedicated
    Last edited by savvasp; 2011-09-02 at 05:12 PM.

Ty very much. New to this.

---------- Post added 2011-09-02 at 01:23 PM ----------

Yeah the music I picked really quick and yeah the first song is getting annoying.lol.

I know that backpeddaling is bad. I guess I didnt realize I did that until I watched this video.

As for my partner, he is usually disc. We usually win everytime he is disc, but he insists that 2 dps are better than a healer/dps. So he goes shadow and we lose maybe 5-6 in a row. So who knows. Maybe its time for a new 2's partner.

Quote Originally Posted by depdog0311 View Post
    Ty very much. New to this.

---------- Post added 2011-09-02 at 01:23 PM ----------

Yeah the music I picked really quick and yeah the first song is getting annoying.lol.

I know that backpeddaling is bad. I guess I didnt realize I did that until I watched this video.

As for my partner, he is usually disc. We usually win everytime he is disc, but he insists that 2 dps are better than a healer/dps. So he goes shadow and we lose maybe 5-6 in a row. So who knows. Maybe its time for a new 2's partner.
    A resto shaman or holy pala is the best you can get for 2v2 . Or you can get some higher rating and see some really good people that will make you rage over how easily the seem to win . (I'm by no means saying your bad , just saying people on higher ratings are ALOT different and ALOT better than the people you faced in the video .

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    A resto shaman or holy pala is the best you can get for 2v2 . Or you can get some higher rating and see some really good people that will make you rage over how easily the seem to win . (I'm by no means saying your bad , just saying people on higher ratings are ALOT different and ALOT better than the people you faced in the video .
    Yeah, ill have to see what options I have on the server. Im sure theres some pretty crazy people.

One small thing I would suggest is to optimize your cd usage better. Popping all cds and reckstorming right when you reach a target isn't very damage effective, and it also means you're not coordinating your burst with your priest. In most games, the spriest is going to be targeted off the bat. If you spend a few seconds peeling, let the priest build orbs and put dots out, you will be able to swap to your kill target with full lambs stacks cds etc, and your priest will be in a better position to burst as well having potentially built eva stacks for wings, and you will potentially have foced trinkets or cds while peeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktz385 View Post
    One small thing I would suggest is to optimize your cd usage better. Popping all cds and reckstorming right when you reach a target isn't very damage effective, and it also means you're not coordinating your burst with your priest. In most games, the spriest is going to be targeted off the bat. If you spend a few seconds peeling, let the priest build orbs and put dots out, you will be able to swap to your kill target with full lambs stacks cds etc, and your priest will be in a better position to burst as well having potentially built eva stacks for wings, and you will potentially have foced trinkets or cds while peeling.
    this pretty much sums up what i was going to post. along with:

Hamstring, use it more.
    Intervene, use it.
    Piercing Howl, use it more.

On stealth teams, have your priest mind sear you as you run around.

very good advice. ty guys.