Post Hunters, Raiding, and Guild Drama

<Imagine a story here explaining that I don't want to leave my guild due to the amount of time I've spent leading it, me being exiled from a group of friends whom I normally raided with, and me being in the "dumps". This placeholder is due to me taking over 40 minutes trying to type up a new topic when Google Chrome crashed: I'm not going to retype it.>

I'm in need of a group of friends who raid. Not at obnoxious times like 4 AM or anything. Since the Real ID invitations work for raiding, we can use that if you happen (most likely) to not be on Shadowsong - US (horrible server with slow progression).

I'll reply to posts concerning this topic, but I won't respond to trolls.

Here is my armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hormn/advanced
    CAPITALIZATION IS VITAL.
    "I helped my uncle jack off a moose!"
    V
    "I helped my uncle Jack off a moose!"

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thormn View Post
    [I] Since the Real ID invitations work for raiding, we can use that if you happen (most likely) to not be on Shadowsong -
    That's incorrect, unless it was changed recently without me noticing, but doubt that.

Deleted
    Yup 5 mans only so far.

Shucks, I read somewhere that it works like that. Yeah, so... Well, I don't know what to do from here.

If a moderator comes across this, he/she can lock it if they choose.
    CAPITALIZATION IS VITAL.
    "I helped my uncle jack off a moose!"
    V
    "I helped my uncle Jack off a moose!"

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are planning on including it with the LFR tool I thought? or adding it in 4.3 to "allow friends to connect"?
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thormn, I don't really know what your thread was really about, but it sounds like you should simply find a new guild that fits your raiding needs? Keep track of your servers trade chat, or look through http://www.wowprogress.com to see what guilds there are on your server that might fit you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I know LFR is coming to the Dungeon Finder... not sure if it's sleighted for 4.3 or Soon™. But if they keep the same system in place, you can probably link up with people on another server with the RealID Friends system. Kind of makes the whole idea of server separation moot, up to a point.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    Thormn, I don't really know what your thread was really about, but it sounds like you should simply find a new guild that fits your raiding needs? Keep track of your servers trade chat, or look through http://www.wowprogress.com to see what guilds there are on your server that might fit you.
    Correct. Also, you can use the Guild forums here or wowstead.com