10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.

Los Angeles LGBT meetup for Nerds Geeks and Gamers.

A very good friend of mine and the Voice Actor for High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque, King of Gnomes, asked me to spread the word about Soulgeeks meetup this month.

http://www.meetup.com/SoulGeek-Geek-...ents/22312791/

Its a lot of Fun (the reason I put it in Fun Stuff). Even if you are dating it is still a fun get together. Also we need people to sign up and say they can go so Galaxy of Comics will agree to host it.

Once again lots of fun, and you do not have to be Lesbian/Gay/Bi-sexual/Trans to go, although this time it is the theme.

Deleted
    Sounds like a lot of fun, even though gnomes freak me out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah I'm in the wrong part of the state! Have fun though.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw I'm all the way on the east coast.

Bad timing during the semester, imo =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Bad timing during the semester, imo =/
    I agree that the time of year is not the best, but it is a Saturday evening in the Valley so it should be ok for anyone local.

Ill see what I can do if the traffic isnt to bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello again once again trying very hard to get my fellow MMO-Champs to go to a great event. Here is an email I just got from Dino. Also as a warcraft fan you should note.

The founder is a Very familiar Voice Actor. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0028037/

Greeting All & Happy Labor Day!

Our 1st ever LGBT Geek Singles Nite is this coming Saturday Sept 10th at 7pm and WE SERIOUSLY NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE SURE THIS EVENT HAPPENS!

With the event less than a week away, we’re falling short on RSVP’s and so it’s up to you our membership to jump in now and help support what promises to be a great night!

Remember this is only a one-time event, but if BOTH the RSVP’S and final attendance numbers are good then by golly, the LGBT events will become part our permanent Geek Singles Nite schedule!

So whether you a Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Transgender geek single our just a member who wants to come and show your support - then now is the time to RSVP!!

CLICK THIS LINK TO RSVP or copy/paste into your browser: http://www.meetup.com/SoulGeek-Geek-...ents/22312791/

REMEMBER we need BOTH the RSVP’s and FINAL ATTENDANCE numbers to be solid to make these events permanent, so it really is up to you!

Event Cover: $5 at the door for all attendees.

Complimentary pizza plus snacks & soft drinks made available by Galaxy of Comics.

WHERE TO GO:
    GALAXY OF COMICS
    COMIC BOOK SHOP
    17306 Saticoy
    Van Nuys, CA 91406

Right on the corner of Saticoy and Louise. Free parking in their lot or across Louise in the Ralph's Parking lot.

Please Note: If you need maps please use MapQuest. DO NOT use Google Maps OR the Meetup.com map system as it uses Google Maps. For some reason Google keeps showing the location as being at the Van Nuys Airport which is incorrect. They're working on getting Google to fix that.

See you there!

That Dino Guy

---------- Post added 2011-09-06 at 01:10 PM ----------

Well just another Reminder, and the latest information from Dino.

Dino Andrade

Hey Sharky! I saw that you've gotten some feedback from folks who say they'd like to go but we haven't seen much of a rise in RSVP's - and the RSVP's are critical. Can you please get back in touch with and/or send reminders to the folks you've been in touch with as to how important it is that that since this is a 1st time event we REALLY need folks to RSVP! I have a sneaky suspicion that people who are seeing our FB posts and may be planning on showing up are missing the RSVP bit. Thanks so much!
    The point is We need the RSVPs to make it happen.