Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Dragonwrath in arena, any videos out?

Been looking around for some high level arena videos with dragonwrath wielding casters PoV but havent been able to find any. Does anyone have any link to such videos?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't any from high level PvPers. Then again, someone once before in the 1800's can easily hit over 2300 now just because of the staff. No I'm not flaming or joking.

Deleted
    Well, doesnt have to be super high rating. Any videos would really do, just as long as it not a normal bg with them just free-casting at 1k resi target. Thats no fun to watch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigen View Post
    Isn't any from high level PvPers. Then again, someone once before in the 1800's can easily hit over 2300 now just because of the staff. No I'm not flaming or joking.
    Jump 500 rating because of 1 item? the staff is far from that powerfull, what you are saying is complete BS sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by vaztes View Post
    Jump 500 rating because of 1 item? the staff is far from that powerfull, what you are saying is complete BS sorry.
    Not really, a mage with it that manages to catch a healer in a deep freeze with both of that healer's dps controlled can easily get a kill with MwC/Icy Veins and a lucky staff proc.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a ~25% DPS increase in PvE, especially 500 rating starting lower I could easily see this. It would allow you to really burst someone down WotLK style
    "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just today, fought double mages, I'm a multi glad hunter playing with a multi glad ret, we both have 3700resil. I got killed in a deep from the mage with the staff, he then snapped a deep into my ret, he had to bubble it. (we killed the mage without it first)

Deleted
    Just today, fought double mages, I'm a multi glad hunter playing with a multi glad ret, we both have 3700resil. I got killed in a deep from the mage with the staff, he then snapped a deep into my ret, he had to bubble it. (we killed the mage without it first)
    Using 2's to prove your point? This isn't TBC/S5 anymore. While saying a player can go up 500 rating because of a legendary is perfectly warranted because of the glaives/shadowmourne incidents (I saw it happen personally), basing your opinion on the fact some mage killed you in a deep in a 2's game whilst you're playing ret/hunter isn't the best of ideas, I'd say.

As far as videos go I do not think any has been released yet, at least not from the high rated people I know - only a couple are even getting it within foreseeable future.

The amount of over exaggerating in this thread is ridiculous.
    Hi Sephurik

I would love to see a video with the staff and how it plays out in 3's and higher rated play >:E Curious to see if people will be zerged down quicker or will the wielder die quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    The amount of over exaggerating in this thread is ridiculous.
    I believe this to be true.
    While it's true the staff will definately help any caster boost his/her rating I dont believe they would break 2100 without previous 2k+ experience.... or very VERY lucky procs.

what about double mage team both with legendary

Deleted
    not really. if u get an ele shaman lock and disc with staff then yeha there gonna jump alot of rating

Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    not really. if u get an ele shaman lock and disc with staff then yeha there gonna jump alot of rating
    How would a Disc Priest gain any benefit other then stats?

Quote Originally Posted by 0mnipotent View Post
    I believe this to be true.
    While it's true the staff will definately help any caster boost his/her rating I dont believe they would break 2100 without previous 2k+ experience.... or very VERY lucky procs.
    I have the staff and I have been pvping the past few days to test it out its not as game breaking as you would think.
    Hi Sephurik

Most TOP guilds have a healthy amount of glad and R1 glads in them.

Hate to ruin your night.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeljo View Post
    what about double mage team both with legendary
    this would be awesome in 2s; ontopic - all the glaive/shadowmourne warriors got up very high ratings(in the 2700+), so I expect to see the same, at least 80% of the people with DTRs to go over 2.5.

Quote Originally Posted by tennesseej View Post
    It's a ~25% DPS increase in PvE, especially 500 rating starting lower I could easily see this. It would allow you to really burst someone down WotLK style
    Yea...no.
    Its a 10-12% damage increase in PVE. People are seeing bigger increases because of a bugged proc with trinket cooldowns, and the fact that people with the staff are getting tons of tricks/PIs/being allowed to tunnel dps when they weren't able to before.

I have been using it in arena as a lock, and the proc usually does 5-6% of my total damage in a game. Its FAR from game breaking. Maybe for a mage its different, as double shatters can decide games, but for locks, that bit of extra damage isnt gonna help anyone suddenly jump in rating.

Deleted
    Well I know talbadar is in a heroic raiding guild, and he did get a 50k mindblast at blizzcon so we´ll just have to wait and see.

Yes you can increase from 1800 to 2.4k or even more because of the staff.
    Simply because 2.2k Players see this as an opportunity.