Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Unfair advantages in competition for the win eh.

500 point increase to your rating isn't going to happen.
    If someone can't break 1800 pre-legendary, they sure aren't going to break 2k with it.
    They'll win more yes, but any good team will not be affected by it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxyra View Post
    500 point increase to your rating isn't going to happen.
    If someone can't break 1800 pre-legendary, they sure aren't going to break 2k with it.
    They'll win more yes, but any good team will not be affected by it.
    You couldn't be more clueless. Shatter from a well geared mage crits ~40k + 30k with trinket up. You often times won't die, but if you add another 40k proc there things might get pretty different... The staff is far worse than Glaives or sMourne. If you have the staff and do more than 200 arena matches in this season i pretty much assume you get glad or you must be pretty freaking terrible.

Deleted
    MLS and Shadowplay double legendary ftw xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigen View Post
    Isn't any from high level PvPers. Then again, someone once before in the 1800's can easily hit over 2300 now just because of the staff. No I'm not flaming or joking.
    Yeah thats not true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    How would a Disc Priest gain any benefit other then stats?
    Archangel :3.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Dude, how many are there Dragonwrath's wielders ATM? You can count them on fingers, and i not sure if not of one hand.
    And they are hardcore PvE players, not PvP. I dont think we'll be seeing Tarecgosa in action in 2k+ ratings
    Around 350 actually. See http://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/

Weapon is around 10 % increase on pve the logs you see with 25 % increases compared to last weeks on Baleroc are fully buff fed mages (tot's) that stand still and chain cast.

Those arent real numbers the wep is around 10 % increase which is normal for a legendary.

Deleted
    Dude, how many are there Dragonwrath's wielders ATM? You can count them on fingers, and i not sure if not of one hand.
    And they are hardcore PvE players, not PvP. I dont think we'll be seeing Tarecgosa in action in 2k+ ratings
    You serious? Go check wowprogress, staffs will be close to the amount of guilds that are 6/7 hc on 25man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    You couldn't be more clueless. Shatter from a well geared mage crits ~40k + 30k with trinket up. You often times won't die, but if you add another 40k proc there things might get pretty different... The staff is far worse than Glaives or sMourne. If you have the staff and do more than 200 arena matches in this season i pretty much assume you get glad or you must be pretty freaking terrible.
    Are you assuming that pve scrubs with this staff is gonna get glad because of it? like 2.8k+ rating?

L-o-L

Or are you just mixing 2.2k rating up with glad?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eDGe87 View Post
    Are you assuming that pve scrubs with this staff is gonna get glad because of it? like 2.8k+ rating?

L-o-L

Or are you just mixing 2.2k rating up with glad?
    It shouldn't take 200 games to get 2200.. x_x.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    How would a Disc Priest gain any benefit other then stats?
    Disc priests can use offensive spells aswell

Deleted
    Here is someone trying with the staff:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A1l/simple

Failing horribly at 3s though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post

Might wanna look at their setup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post

Looks like a team spawned by the influence of alcoholic beverages.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Speak/advanced

he got rank 1 twice on my BG in burning crusade and is pvping again, got staff last week

i imagine he'll be rank 1 in 5s/3s soon enough

Deleted
    This thread has kinda turned into a debate about wether the legendary is OP or not. It is.

Anyways, ill ask again if anyone has any links to arena videos using the staff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menismyforte View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Speak/advanced

he got rank 1 twice on my BG in burning crusade and is pvping again, got staff last week

i imagine he'll be rank 1 in 5s/3s soon enough
    Probablly, those games their shadowplay were not 100% sure to win might turn to their favor with some sick double critting Mind spikes, Mind blasts or SW: Death.
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2011-09-03 at 07:39 PM. Reason: SW:D turned in to a smily face xD

It's not like the proc is some kind of clutch "we win" button on-command...lol

It's just as likely to proc on the first cast of the match as on the last.

As far as the argument "OP or not?" of course it is. But like people have said, it's not magically gonna grant people skill to win. If they try running a crap comp, they won't get very far. Skilled players with on the other hand...ouch for their opponents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, at least 3 players have gotten it in the past couple of weeks on Mal'ganis. Elitist Jerks, Ominous Latin Noun and some other dudes I cant remember. There are plenty of other guilds out there w/ players who have staves.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2011-09-04 at 02:11 PM.