IbuyPower and Cyberpowerpc

So i was thinkin bout gettin a comp from these sites but from reading all the horror stories and the youtube vids i have decided not to take my chances with it...has anyone ever had problems with them in the past with comps you bought from them?

I bought an Ibuypower over a year ago and its been great. 0 problems so far.

I got one from ibuypower two years ago and haven't had a problem. Their customer service is very good and shipping was quick and painless.

I buy from cyberpower since it's located 20 minutes away from me. Not a single problem, they even loaded my rig onto my car for me...even though I said I could handle it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?

Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

I bought mine from Cyberpower. The shipping was okay. However I encountered technical problems with the computer. Once I sent them away, they came back with the problem still occurring. Just my past experience with them.

Re:

Neither. Digital Storm. Bought a decked out gaming comp last November in lieu of WOW:CATA, SC2 and D3 and was an amazing experience, even if it was slightly more money. I have friends that bought from BOTH of your prospective companies with poor results. Sorry.

Check out DIGITAL STORM. I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

I bought a desktop from cyberpower. The day after I got it the RAM went bad as well as the motherboard. I shipped it back for repairs and haven't had a problem since.

Just don't get a notebook from them.

I know of six people who have bought from ibuypower. If you get their specials and use a coupon code if available, you'll find that you pay almost no premium for having them build it, so if you're not looking to put any work into the system or are a complete novice that doesn't have the time or desire to learn, it's a great way to go. Never had a problem.

You will of course still get your computer a bit cheaper building it yourself, along with a few more options. But you certainly won't go wrong with ibuypower. I've also only heard good things about Digital Storm, a friend bought from there. But I cannot say the same for Cyberpower. I don't know of anyone who bought from there.

Know 6 people in real life that bought from Cyberpower and only one had a small problem that they solved in a decent time frame. I build my own.

You really should look into building your own computer not because it's cheaper or you get better deals but because you get a greater understand on how the machine works and overtime won't have to call tech support to fix little problems. I know it's a pain but there tons of videos and sites were people will help you. It's not the question you ask but I figure I'd but my own 2 cents in.

I just bought my 2nd Cyberpower machine last week. I haven't had an issue with either machine as of yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had many friends who had pretty severe issues, and terrible customer service from Ibuypower.

I personally own a cyberpower PC but I don't know how much you can call it theirs anymore. The RAM they sent me was bad and had to be replaced, they installed the wrong CPU and that had to be replaced, and ultimately the MOBO ended up being complete trash from day one and I had to replace that OUT OF POCKET as they dicked me around the entire 1 year warranty period and wouldn't replace it even though I told them it was clearly the problem. I paid to ship it back to them twice, and forced them to ship it a third time, and they still never figured out I was absolutely right and they just needed to replace the board (which was much cheaper than what they paid in shipping). As I said I replaced the MOBO myself and it works like a dream now...although the only thing left that they put in are the HDD, PSU, and vid card.

Horror stories and youtube vids, you can't break anything unless you are an idiot. Plus building one yourself is fun. But anyways, I personally do not have a prebuilt gaming, but from my friends who do they say that they work fine/great for gaming.

GTX 560 TI stable at 1GhZ
    PCPartPicker Love it.